Eminem retires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore2
    I wouldn't call us idiots for pointing out a guy who you seem to dislike has made more money than probably all of us combined. No matter what business you're in to be that successful you have to have some sort of smarts,

Somebody doesn't make around a billion dollars having brain farts all day.
    i really like eminem actually and i was siding with YOU.

i was saying that YOU dont need to try and convince the ppl who posted above you as they seem to have no respect and are idiots, you see?

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
      Even if you dislike him as an artist, or person, you'd have to give him credit for his success. I am a fan of his music. This news is shocking, and sudden.

Well, no I don't.

I mean, I don't care either way about his selling success. Good for him, I guess.

Like I said, don't care wither way. It won't affect my listening habits, since he is not played on any of the stations I listen to. *Shrug*

I don't blame him. Touring sucks. I hated doing regional club dates just in the Mid Atlantic. I can't imagine doing a tour as massive as a major artists does is fun, other than for the time you are actually performing.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
        Even if you dislike him as an artist, or person, you'd have to give him credit for his success.
        Hmm, so you're saying we should give, oh I don't know, S Club 7 credit because they were incredibly popular with hordes of misguided children and hence were incredibly popular?

I think not.
        sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Im not a huge fan.I enjoyed some of his music. I admire his success and im sure if he produces etc hell be successful

Comment

He won't be done. Him, 50 and the rest of G-Unit will still make CD's, knowing that they use Shady Records. He will be in most of the songs. But, he will not be making any more of his own records.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by muse
              Hmm, so you're saying we should give, oh I don't know, S Club 7 credit because they were incredibly popular with hordes of misguided children and hence were incredibly popular?

I think not.

Who the heck are s club 7?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

Comment

I like Rock.

I do not mind Reggae though, in fact some Reggae I really like.

But Rap? Can't stand it at all.

One thing to remember - you can't have C-R-A-P without R-A-P
                The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

i was on bair share today and i found a whole bunch of songs that em made dissin everlast, and anybody he could think of, sad sad em. but icp's diss('s) at em were hilarious and you could tell that they got to him.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X