Clint Eastwood
    0.00%
    Morgan Freeman
    20.00%
    Denzel Washington
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

[QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

I still had to take Morgan Freeman

Compelling Actor in "Shawshank Redemption" and "Lean on Me"
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Amazing you had him on there. Gene Hackman, the only actor that I will go to see a movie purely cuz he's in it for.
      I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

I have to go with DeNiro/Pacino......I love those guys......Heat was a great movie......

As far as going to see someone just cause he's in the movie, can anyone guess who I pick..............

Comment

Working...
        X