Ray Liotta in "Narc"
    0.00%
    William H. Macy in "Fargo"
    0.00%
    Daniel Day Lewis in "Gangs of New York"
    22.22%

The poll is expired.

[QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Shawshank...have seen him, in it, a million times...
    I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

i've got to go with the butcher. think that was the first time i've ever left a theater thinking to myself what an incredible job an actor did.
      sigpic
      go broncos
      share the sidewalk
      liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Originally posted by mattos
        i've got to go with the butcher. think that was the first time i've ever left a theater thinking to myself what an incredible job an actor did.

Very good choice, Day Lewis got robbed of the OSCAR last year, he was mesmerizing!!!
        [QUOTE]
        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Tom Hanks, lots of good choices:o

Comment

I think Billy Bob Thorton did a great job in Sling Blade.
            I sure do like them french fried taters uhummmmmm!

Comment

Originally posted by Nixhex78
              I think Billy Bob Thorton did a great job in Sling Blade.
              I sure do like them french fried taters uhummmmmm!
              uhummmmm!!! yeah! I think you ought not talk dat way uhummmmnn, I don't like ta talk bout stuff like dat uhummm, uhummm!
              [QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
                uhummmmm!!! yeah! I think you ought not talk dat way uhummmmnn, I don't like ta talk bout stuff like dat uhummm, uhummm!
                right before he kills that guy, doesn't he say something like "uhuh i reckon i'm going to kill you uhuh"?
                sigpic
                go broncos
                share the sidewalk

Comment

wheres bill murry? you know groundhog day, caddy shack, ghost busters.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zmabe
                    lost in translation was ay darn good performance
                    sigpic
                    go broncos
                    share the sidewalk

Comment

Originally posted by Zmabe
                      Well, I would have picked him for "What About Bob?" but you know, I was running out of spots, what a wonderful, delightful and forgettable performance!!
                      [QUOTE]

Comment

I went with Daniel Day Lewis although I did like other actors more. I liked their performance in different movies than what was listed. I refused to watch Philadelphia. I don't need liberal propaganda banged into my skull.

Comment

I'll go with Morgan in Shawshank.
                          Originally posted by boltzpride619
                          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                          True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Working...
                          X