Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Rapper

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Best Rapper

    Who is?
    14
    Jay Z
    0.00%
    0
    Dr. Dre
    7.14%
    1
    Eazy E
    7.14%
    1
    Snoop Doggy Dog
    7.14%
    1
    50 Cent
    0.00%
    0
    2 Pac
    28.57%
    4
    Eminem
    14.29%
    2
    DMX
    7.14%
    1
    E 40
    7.14%
    1
    BONE "THUGS N HARMONY"
    21.43%
    3

    The poll is expired.

    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991


    The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

  • #2
    MC Ren from NWA, Chuck D from Public Enemy, and MC Serch from 3rd Bass are among my favorites.

    Of course I am an old school hip-hop guy, so my tastes are out of whack.

    Slick Rick was very clever too...until he went to jail for murder.

    Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

    The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

    Comment


    • #3
      Can i always pick the person I have a crush on, or does that not count......

      I like DMX's voice, therefore, I like his rapping. Snoop is a favorite of mine too.

      One of my fav. rap songs of old school days was La Di Da Di, I can still do it by heart.......LOL

      Comment


      • #4
        yeah, I should have picked Yo-Yo, Don't mess with my Yo-Yo!!!!
        [QUOTE]
        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991


        The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by dhall26
          yeah, I should have picked Yo-Yo, Don't mess with my Yo-Yo!!!!
          Don't try to play me out, don't try to play me out.....

          Ice Cube had some classic albums as well.

          So did MC Lyte and Salt N Pepa...

          Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

          The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

          Comment


          • #6
            MC Lyte was a bad ass chick, I liked Da Brat as well.


            My question is whatever happened to Candyman, Positive K and DJ Quik?
            [QUOTE]
            If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991


            The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dhall26
              MC Lyte was a bad ass chick, I liked Da Brat as well.


              My question is whatever happened to Candyman, Positive K and DJ Quik?
              Candyman?

              Wow.

              "Here I stand a full 6 feet three, the perfect match has to be when you meet me, under a palm tree, or the middle of a beach......blah.blah...blah....

              Los Angeles rapper Candyman was featured backing Tone-Loc before he earned his own solo stint. His 1990 debut, Ain't No Shame in My Game, scored a Top Ten pop hit with "Knockin' Boots." The following year, he released another less successful LP for Epic, Playtime Is Over. He released I Thought U Knew for I.R.S. in 1993, which also failed to click. 2000 saw the release of Candyman's Knockin' Boots 2001: A Sex Odyssey, an album featuring his 1990 hit single remixed and new cuts as well.

              I am have trouble remembering the other two. But they sound familiar. One hit wonders?

              Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

              The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jared
                Candyman?

                Wow.

                "Here I stand a full 6 feet three, the perfect match has to be when you meet me, under a palm tree, or the middle of a beach......blah.blah...blah....

                I am have trouble remembering the other two. But they sound familiar. One hit wonders?

                Postitive K, you gotta what? I already got a man, but what your man got to do with me?
                [QUOTE]
                If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991


                The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by dhall26
                  Postitive K, you gotta what? I already got a man, but what your man got to do with me?

                  Ahhh..yes, I do remember that one week when that song was popular...

                  Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                  The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jared
                    Ahhh..yes, I do remember that one week when that song was popular...
                    3 weeks, but you were close!


                    Here's one for you Jared, guess this rapper!


                    I wish I was a baller

                    I wish I was taller

                    I wish I had a girl

                    and If I did I would Call her

                    I wish and a rabbit in a hat

                    and a 6-4 Impala
                    [QUOTE]
                    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991


                    The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by dhall26
                      3 weeks, but you were close!


                      Here's one for you Jared, guess this rapper!


                      I wish I was a baller

                      I wish I was taller

                      I wish I had a girl

                      and If I did I would Call her

                      I wish and a rabbit in a hat

                      and a 6-4 Impala
                      Skee-Lo...one of my fave old school tunes to bust out at a party. Always gets em dancing....plus I am 5'9", so I appreciated the song.

                      Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                      The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                      You should check these guys out

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Jared
                        Skee-Lo...one of my fave old school tunes to bust out at a party. Always gets em dancing....plus I am 5'9", so I appreciated the song.
                        Hilarious!! How old are you again Jared? Didn't you say you were a DJ? Great stuff, you should be on NAME THAT TUNE!!!



                        Here's another



                        1, 2, 3 into the 4 ------------- and ---------- is at the door
                        Ready to make an entrance , so back on up
                        Cuz you know were about to rip **** up
                        [QUOTE]
                        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991


                        The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by dhall26
                          Hilarious!! How old are you again Jared? Didn't you say you were a DJ? Great stuff, you should be on NAME THAT TUNE!!!



                          Here's another



                          1, 2, 3 into the 4 ------------- and ---------- is at the door
                          Ready to make an entrance , so back on up
                          Cuz you know were about to rip **** up
                          I am 28.

                          I was a party/mobile DJ for a while, but I sold it when I realized that I didn't like workinmg late nights, weekends, and not having a steady check.

                          Those words are ringing a bell, but I am at a loss right now. VH1 classic has Power Station on, so it is hard to focus on two songs at once.

                          Dre??? That's my guess.

                          Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                          The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                          You should check these guys out

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            JJ Fad......

                            Just had to throuw that in, its all I remember.....LOL and Im older than Jared

                            Hey dhall, do you ever check your PM's????????

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jared
                              I am 28.

                              I was a party/mobile DJ for a while, but I sold it when I realized that I didn't like workinmg late nights, weekends, and not having a steady check.

                              Those words are ringing a bell, but I am at a loss right now. VH1 classic has Power Station on, so it is hard to focus on two songs at once.

                              Dre??? That's my guess.

                              Ding Ding Ding!!! You've won again!

                              Man, you're pretty good!


                              Try this one, for the Grand Prize

                              Abraham Lincoln was a good ol man

                              Came to town with his **** in his hand

                              Say hey there girl I'm just doing my duty

                              So pull down your pants and give me some bootie!!!
                              [QUOTE]
                              If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991


                              The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X