• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    In the move Twister:

They kept talking about the "suck zone"

At the end, they put the truck in cruise control, and they are going to jump on 3, we see the tornado like right there. Well, they count to three which should have already had them in the "suck zone". Then, they are able to push the doors open in a full corn field, and still jump and watch the same distance before the truck goes up in the tornado.

This is another movie I like but that scene towards the end is like... come on...

Leave a comment:

• Uula Bear
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    I think when he says "hush" and hits a guy in the throat, that probably means he wants him to shut up.

Just a guess.

I thought it was funny when I saw it.
    Hahaha, yeah... I kinda figured he wanted him to shut-up, but to say "hush...hush" is retarded.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by Uula Bear
    How bout in "Broken Arrow" when John Travolta hit's the guys throat and says "hush...hush" what the hell is that all about "hush...hush"

I think when he says "hush" and hits a guy in the throat, that probably means he wants him to shut up.

Just a guess.

I thought it was funny when I saw it.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Freddy Vs. Jason

Need I say more? LOL!

Leave a comment:

• Uula Bear
    replied
    How bout in "Broken Arrow" when John Travolta hit's the guys throat and says "hush...hush" what the hell is that all about "hush...hush"

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    When Bruce Willis in Armageddon says: "You want these bunch of boy scouts to go and save the planet?" and then all of a sudden a bunch of nobodys go into space with 2 weeks training and know everything there is about space and how to actually deploy nuclear weapons on the comet.

I love this movie but that concept just floored me.

Leave a comment:

• Uula Bear
    started a topic Stupid clips & scenes from movies

Stupid clips & scenes from movies

What movies do you know of that has dumb scenes or sequences that make you say WTF???

the other night I watched "The Hunted" for the first time since it came out on DVD, I totally forgot about the part where they're in the middle of a man hunt and Benicio Del Toro stops, makes a fire and makes a knife out of a piece of steal that's laying on the ground. All the while Tommy Lee Jones is making a knife out of a piece of rock or something like that. None of the other search party is anywhere to be scene.

I know there's a bunch of movies that makes no sense as to why they did something or jsut do stupid thing so let's expose them in this thread.
Working...
X