Best Television Show From 1970-1980

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Television Show From 1970-1980

FROM 1970-1980 Only, My vote is "GOOD TIMES" DYNAMITE!!!
    ALL IN THE FAMILY
    16.67%
    THE JEFFERSONS
    0.00%
    GOOD TIMES
    16.67%
    WKRP IN CINCINATTI
    16.67%
    SOAP
    16.67%
    WELCOME BACK KOTTER
    0.00%
    TAXI
    16.67%
    THE MARY TYLER MOORE SHOW
    0.00%
    MORK AND MINDY
    0.00%
    HAPPY DAYS
    16.67%

The poll is expired.

[QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

All in the Family......

Archie was one of the best TV charachters ever, plus it spun off Jeffersons which was equally good.......

All of them, with the exception of Good Times (I dont know why I didnt watch that growing up, I think it was on a station we didnt get, I grew up a po white girl in the country, we only got two stations....LOL) and Mary Tyler Moore, I loved all those shows....Mork and Mindy, na-knew-na-knew

Comment

Taxi, met that guy from it once. Judd Hirsch...well didn't speak to him....his kid was at the Children's camp in PA that I worked at, he seemed nice...from a distance.
      I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

Lots of good choices, I guess it's toss up between All in the Family and WKRP

Comment

I voted for SOAP, cause it was funny, but I should have voted for All In the family.

Where on earth is M*A*S*H?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
            I voted for SOAP, cause it was funny, but I should have voted for All In the family.

Where on earth is M*A*S*H?
            I know, I know, My fiance's gonna kill me if she see's that I didn't put M*A*S*H on here!! Good thing she doesn't travel to this site!!!
            [QUOTE]
            If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Happy Days..
              Originally posted by boltzpride619
              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Working...
              X