NIGHT COURT
    28.57%
    FACTS OF LIFE
    0.00%
    PERFECT STRANGERS
    28.57%

The poll is expired.

[QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Perfect stangers, Balky (sp?) was funny, but most of these shows I wasnt a big fan of. Have seen most of the Cosby shows though and watched a lot of Growing Pains......

Comment

How could you not be a fan of "The Golden Girls" even a young man like myself loves that show!!!!
      [QUOTE]
      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Errr...right.

Gone for the Cosbys, again...not many of the others made it across the pond.
        I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

I liked them all, can't decide yet

Comment

Night Court from this list.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
            You should check these guys out

Comment

Night Court.
              Originally posted by boltzpride619
              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Working...
              X