Best Dramatic Series From 1970-1980?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Dramatic Series From 1970-1980?

BEST DRAMATIC TV SERIES!! HAVE TO GO WITH C.H.I.P.S.!!
    THE ROCKFORD FILES
    14.29%
    MCCLOUD
    0.00%
    THE WALTONS
    0.00%
    C.H.I.P.S.
    42.86%
    FANTASY ISLAND
    14.29%
    LOVE BOAT
    0.00%
    CHARLIE'S ANGELS
    0.00%
    BARETTA
    0.00%
    MARCUS WELBEY M.D.
    0.00%
    STARKSY AND HUTCH
    28.57%

The poll is expired.

[QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

I'd have to agree with you on this dhall, but it had nothing to do with Eric Estrada or the poster I had as a kid

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
      I'd have to agree with you on this dhall, but it had nothing to do with Eric Estrada or the poster I had as a kid

I figured you'd go for "THE LOVE BOAT"
      [QUOTE]
      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
        I figured you'd go for "THE LOVE BOAT"
        I used to like the Love Boat.....Doc, Julie, Capt Stubing (sp.) Gofer, Isaac......

Comment

That was a tough one, was leaning towards CHIPS for all the obvious reasons, but pulled away and voted for Starskey and Hutch at the last minute, all I want to say is: Huggy Bear.
          I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

Starsky and Hutch. I don't recall the Love Boat as being that dramatic.....Well....... maybe somedays

Comment

The Rockford Files was cool...plus that theme was awesome.

Where's Hawaii Five-O? That was a BIG show in the 70's, as was (ugh) Little House On The Prairie.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                The Rockford Files was cool...plus that theme was awesome.

Where's Hawaii Five-O? That was a BIG show in the 70's, as was (ugh) Little House On The Prairie.
                Well, Mr. Moderator, why don't you allow us to put more than 10 choices on the polls? There's a start!
                [QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
                  Well, Mr. Moderator, why don't you allow us to put more than 10 choices on the polls? There's a start!
                  LOL

Talk to admin, man. You know he handles all technical things. Post a question under feedback, and he will get it. It's a legit question too.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

Comment

Wasn't Dallas out there somewhere?
                    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

"De plane, De plane"
                      Originally posted by boltzpride619
                      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Working...
                      X