THE FLINTSTONES
    10.00%
    THE JETSONS
    0.00%
    SCOOBY DOO
    10.00%

The poll is expired.

[QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

I don't think it is a cartoon, but since you included it...
    SIMPSONS!!!
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

You cant count the Simpsons, that has to be in a different category, like adult cartoons.......South Park, Beavis and Butt Head, etc......

Kiddie cartoons, has to be Scooby Doo, I wonder if thats why I enjoy the 420 as much as I do. Has anyone seen I Love the 70's on VH1, they did this thing about how they were really all stoners and thats why they had the van, and shaggy had the munchies all the time (I think it was VH1)....anyways it was funny

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
        You cant count the Simpsons, that has to be in a different category, like adult cartoons.......South Park, Beavis and Butt Head, etc......

Kiddie cartoons, has to be Scooby Doo, I wonder if thats why I enjoy the 420 as much as I do. Has anyone seen I Love the 70's on VH1, they did this thing about how they were really all stoners and thats why they had the van, and shaggy had the munchies all the time (I think it was VH1)....anyways it was funny
        It was in there so I voted for it, but I didn't watch hardly any TV has a kid so I haven't seen more than a couple of episodes for most of those shows.

Yeah I saw that VH1 special that they have, they have 70's 80's and 90's I think. But I don't remember the story about the characters on Scooby Doo all being stoners. That's pretty funny though that they thought of that.
        Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Simpsons because it is stupid funny and intelligent funny.
          Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

As far as "kiddie" cartoons go, I would have to say I like Tom and Jerry the most, I'm a simple lass with a taste for extreme animated violence.
            I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

Wow ..........I liked them all, it was tough.......I ended up going for the Flintstones though.

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420

I agree with the first part. But the Flinstones and the Jetsons also fall into that category, since they were in prime time also.

I think Thundercats and Transformers had the best animation and mytholgies, but they took themselves kind of seriously.

Scooby-Doo was clever for kids, so I think I vote for that.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                You should check these guys out

Comment

No magilla gorilla, speed racer, or Josie & the *****cats?
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

FUTURAMA!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                      No magilla gorilla, speed racer, or Josie & the *****cats?
                      or grape ape, or blue falcon, or the Roman Holidays.....

Comment

Most excellent choices Jared

Hong Kong Phooey, Courageous Cat & Minutemouse, The Wacky Racers.
                        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Secret Squirrel and Morocco Mole
                          Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Teenage Mutan Ninja Turtles. No doubt. Ya you cant really count the Simpsons, I mean its more of like I dont know but you cant count it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                              Most excellent choices Jared

Hong Kong Phooey, Courageous Cat & Minutemouse, The Wacky Racers.
                              Did not Hong Kong Phooey have the most kick ass them song?

Plus, Scatman Caruthers was cooooooooooollllllllll in giving the voice to the title character.

The best cartoon/theme songs to me though, were Scooby-Doo (pretty well written and preoduced) and the Banana Splits (not very difficult, but catchy!)

Comment

Working...
                              X