Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Cartoon?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by bcollin1
    There was one other one, and I can never remember what the name was.

    It had these 5 kids who jumped into these costumes with wings, and they flew around in this plane that turned into a Phoenix. It's the first anime-style cartoon I can remember, but I can never remember the name of it.
    Is that Silverhawks?

    Did any of you watch Voltron? There were two versions though, one with lion vehicles and one with cars. I thought the lions were better.

    What about Ghostbusters? There were two versions of that too, a fake and a real one.

    Do any of you remember a cartoon called M.A.S.K? It had it's own toy line too with vehicles that had multiple forms. I don't think it was around long though.

    As for the BEST cartoon, that's too hard for me to say. I love Simpsons, but it is so much different than all the others. I don't think I would've appreciated/understood all the wit that goes into its humor back when I was younger. My best, in no particular order are:

    - Transformers
    - Thundercats
    - Voltron
    - He-Man/She-Ra :o
    - The Real Ghostbusters
    - Voltron
    - GI Joe
    - TMNT

    Comment


    • #32
      Here's one....

      Wonder Twin powers activate.....

      shape of............

      form of............

      Wow, how I wish I had those powers now as an adult (pnut gallery keep your comments to yourself), the things I could do......hmmmmmmmm

      Comment


      • #33
        must...keep....mouth.....shut...
        HAAAAAAAA....the pain!!!
        Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

        You too Cutler.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by orangenblue420
          Here's one....

          Wonder Twin powers activate.....

          shape of............

          form of............

          Wow, how I wish I had those powers now as an adult (pnut gallery keep your comments to yourself), the things I could do......hmmmmmmmm
          Then you'd be a very satisfied adult. :jumping: What is that from? Is that from that one cartoon where there was this sherrif looking guy and he could gain certain animal powers by saying, "Strength of a bear!" or "Ears of a wolf!" I can't rememeber what that cartoon was though.

          Comment


          • #35
            It was some kind of league of super heros thing, I cant remember the names, but the wonder twins were there and aqua man and wonder woman.....

            And a big hell yeah to the satisfied woman part....

            Form of......

            A man with the body of Shannon Sharpe, face of Mel Gibson, big "feet" and no vocal cords......LOL

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by orangenblue420
              It was some kind of league of super heros thing, I cant remember the names, but the wonder twins were there and aqua man and wonder woman.....

              And a big hell yeah to the satisfied woman part....

              Form of......

              A man with the body of Shannon Sharpe, face of Mel Gibson, big "feet" and no vocal cords......LOL
              how many of those requirements need to be met?
              Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

              You too Cutler.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by orangenblue420
                It was some kind of league of super heros thing, I cant remember the names, but the wonder twins were there and aqua man and wonder woman.....

                And a big hell yeah to the satisfied woman part....

                Form of......

                A man with the body of Shannon Sharpe, face of Mel Gibson, big "feet" and no vocal cords......LOL
                Oh yeah, Justice League! That was good too!

                Hehehe! Hence the smiley.

                So you'd have the Wonder Twins make you Michael Jackson who's been working out, had a successful plastic surgery operation, and has implants "down under?"

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Orange&Blue
                  Oh yeah, Justice League! That was good too!

                  Hehehe! Hence the smiley.

                  So you'd have the Wonder Twins make you Michael Jackson who's been working out, had a successful plastic surgery operation, and has implants "down under?"
                  LOL, good one OB....I just realized what I did, hell though, I'd take it, only problem is I would become a recluse with carpal tunnel, stock in jergens and have a house full of mirrors
                  Last edited by orangenblue420; 01-23-2004, 01:24 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    No mention of one of the greatest crime fighting groups ever -- Johnny Quest. I must be a bit too old.

                    And it appears there's no love here for Clutch Cargo, either.
                    Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by orangenblue420
                      LOL, good one OB....I just realized what I did, hell though, I'd take it, only problem is I would become a recluse with carpal tunnel, stock in jergens and have a house full of mirrors
                      ...and your bed would be a hyperbaric chamber.

                      It seems to me that sexual innuendo/flirting/humor on this board has an inverse relationship to the season of the Broncos. It seems to have really spiked since the Broncos went down. Interesting.

                      I never really saw Johnny Quest.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by bcollin1
                        There was one other one, and I can never remember what the name was.

                        It had these 5 kids who jumped into these costumes with wings, and they flew around in this plane that turned into a Phoenix. It's the first anime-style cartoon I can remember, but I can never remember the name of it.

                        Funny...in all that time on the boat, no one else had EVER seen it.
                        Maybe some of you will have better luck helping me remember (and no internet cheating, please...I haven't looked it up all these years because I want to have someone remember it themselves)
                        Don't know if you saw my guess. It sounds like Silverhawks to me.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X