Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Arcade Game?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Haha lol, I know. What is this like the 5th one.

    Comment


    • #17
      I think it's just the 4th one...
      It's just getting old...

      Comment


      • #18
        Than don't read em. Always a woman to ***** bout things.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Crazie
          Than don't read em. Always a woman to ***** bout things.
          Hey now, watch it there buddy............it is our God given right to b!tch, that is what we are here for (oh yeah and the whole keep civilization going thing)........and you know damn well you guys would miss it if we stopped

          As far as the polls go, I think their kinda of fun, but I have this thing for polls (oops, i already said that didnt I)....

          Anytime there is a poll on a website or something, I always vote. Hell, Im American, my vote actually counts!!!!!!!


          Not to mention it gives us something to talk about that usually wont start some sort of gigantic argument (not like I would know anything about arguing with ppl here or anything)

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by orangenblue420
            Hey now, watch it there buddy............it is our God given right to b!tch, that is what we are here for (oh yeah and the whole keep civilization going thing)........and you know damn well you guys would miss it if we stopped
            trust me I wouldn't miss it

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by orangenblue420
              Hey now, watch it there buddy............it is our God given right to b!tch, that is what we are here for (oh yeah and the whole keep civilization going thing)........and you know damn well you guys would miss it if we stopped

              As far as the polls go, I think their kinda of fun, but I have this thing for polls (oops, i already said that didnt I)....

              Anytime there is a poll on a website or something, I always vote. Hell, Im American, my vote actually counts!!!!!!!


              Not to mention it gives us something to talk about that usually wont start some sort of gigantic argument (not like I would know anything about arguing with ppl here or anything)
              Yeah, but this BurpGirl, thinks she runs this board, who is she to say what we can post! It's not our fault she's too damn stupid to come up with her own ideas, how many posts does she have anyway! Go Back to the Chat rooms BurpGirl!
              [QUOTE]
              If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991


              The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

              Comment


              • #22
                OK, well that whole "something to discuss that wont start an argument" theory, just went down the ****ter!

                Come on now, I am gonna play peace maker here, hehe, I am real good at that.

                Now you two go into the corner, you are each in time out for 10 minutes!!!!!!!!!

                And keep your hands where I can see them, time outs are not supposed to be enjoyable

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by orangenblue420
                  ... Come on now, I am gonna play peace maker here, hehe, I am real good at that. ...
                  More like Peacemaker, as in the gun right?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Uhhh who has said that you can't post what you want on here? It's called a joke. Get over yourself moron.

                    And I have plenty of posts anyway, TYVM.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by dhall26
                      Yeah, but this BurpGirl, thinks she runs this board, who is she to say what we can post! It's not our fault she's too damn stupid to come up with her own ideas, how many posts does she have anyway! Go Back to the Chat rooms BurpGirl!
                      Shuddap, midget.
                      Originally posted by boltzpride619
                      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

                      Originally posted by RunByDesign
                      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

                      What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

                      Answer: Championships.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        hehee thanks PITM babe.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          My pleasure.
                          Originally posted by boltzpride619
                          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

                          Originally posted by RunByDesign
                          True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

                          What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

                          Answer: Championships.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by BeerGirl
                            thanks PITM, you're such a nice guy, I love it when you talk tough to that guy, you're so strong and mighty, you're such a romantic!

                            Gag! Gag! , I think I'm going to puke uhhhh (Burp!!)
                            [QUOTE]
                            If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991


                            The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by dhall26
                              Gag! Gag! , I think I'm going to puke uhhhh (Burp!!)
                              Get rid of that Bucktooth Green avatar, midge and get you a respectable one, like Jake the Snake. No need to pretend you're a Chef fan anymore.
                              Originally posted by boltzpride619
                              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

                              Originally posted by RunByDesign
                              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

                              What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

                              Answer: Championships.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by portisistheman
                                Get rid of that Bucktooth Green avatar, midge and get you a respectable one, like Jake the Snake. No need to pretend you're a Chef fan anymore.
                                Portis, don't you have a Special Teams coach to find?
                                [QUOTE]
                                If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991


                                The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X