The 10 WORST cartoons ofthe past 10 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 10 WORST cartoons ofthe past 10 years

Since we had a thred on good cartoons, id figured i should make one on the bad ones. heres my list of 10 WORST cartoons of recent years.

1- power Rangers- All time WORST SHOW EVER. period.

2- Pokemon- a bunch of anime kids fight eachother with monsters. again. and again. and again.

3- Scooby Doo- this show has been milked to DEATH.

4- smurfs- la la lala lala........

5- teletubbies- mind numbing crap

6- Flintsones- was good back in the day, but just tired now.

7- Jetsons- see flintstones.

8- Tom and Jerry kids- why did you do this to tom and jerry? WHY?!

9 care bears- care bears, stare!!!!!..... nuff said

10- the new looney toons- sorry, but they just dont have the charm of the classics.

Anyone wanna add to this list?

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Inspector Gadget! Man "Get Smart" was an awesome TV show, why'd they have to try and turn it into some lame cartoon.

Anything to do with Beyblade...man my son drives me nuts with that stuff.
    Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Re: The 10 WORST cartoons ofthe past 10 years

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
      Since we had a thred on good cartoons, id figured i should make one on the bad ones. heres my list of 10 WORST cartoons of recent years.

1- power Rangers- All time WORST SHOW EVER. period.

2- Pokemon- a bunch of anime kids fight eachother with monsters. again. and again. and again.

3- Scooby Doo- this show has been milked to DEATH.

4- smurfs- la la lala lala........

5- teletubbies- mind numbing crap

6- Flintsones- was good back in the day, but just tired now.

7- Jetsons- see flintstones.

8- Tom and Jerry kids- why did you do this to tom and jerry? WHY?!

9 care bears- care bears, stare!!!!!..... nuff said

10- the new looney toons- sorry, but they just dont have the charm of the classics.

Anyone wanna add to this list?
      Teletubbies and Power Rangers are not cartoons. I'll grant you Pokemon, but you have to put Spongebob Squarepants on here. That show is idiotic. I sort of liked Tiny Toons, actually. I had no idea there even WAS a T&J kids? That must suck. The Fairly Odd Parents is weird.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

well what category would you put them in? yea spongebob itsnt that great, but i like the fairly oddparents, there are parts that are good. Im not talkin about tiny toons, im talking about the new looney tunes cartoons, they just arent the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
          well what category would you put them in? yea spongebob itsnt that great, but i like the fairly oddparents, there are parts that are good. Im not talkin about tiny toons, im talking about the new looney tunes cartoons, they just arent the same.
          They are children's shows, but they are live-action. Not animated to the best of my knowledge.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

I see your point, but they both still suck, so they will stay on the list

Comment

Care "bloody" Bears, definately.
              I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

Oh no, you guys are dissing Sponge Bob, man, thats low.....

Is it because he's square, or yellow or is it because he lives in a pineapple under the sea.....

Youre all just a bunch of haters

LOL............

I love SB, I think he is stupid, but thats what makes him funny!!!!!

Hey if you are gonna have teletubbies then you have to include Barney.....

I love you, you love me, we're a happy fam a leeee, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, wont you say you love me toooooooooo!!!

hahahahahaha

I bet I got this song stuck in your head now dont I

Comment

Ugh! Thanks for making my muscles uncontrollably spaz out 420!

Comment

Originally posted by Orange&Blue
                    Ugh! Thanks for making my muscles uncontrollably spaz out 420!
                    Thats not the first time someone has said that to me

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                      Oh no, you guys are dissing Sponge Bob, man, thats low.....

Is it because he's square, or yellow or is it because he lives in a pineapple under the sea.....

Youre all just a bunch of haters

LOL............

I love SB, I think he is stupid, but thats what makes him funny!!!!!

I love you, you love me, we're a happy fam a leeee, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, wont you say you love me toooooooooo!!!

hahahahahaha

The only character i even remotely like on SB is patrick, cuz hes an idiot.

Comment

hahahahahaha

Oh no!!! make it stop!!

Comment

Thats not the first time someone has said that to me
                          Damn, so much innuendo.

Comment

Originally posted by Orange&Blue
                            Damn, so much innuendo.
                            Sorry I couldnt resist........

Hey everyone check out my new sig, I will have the song in everyones head...........before ya know it, everyone will be begging me to put my other signature back (even the ones that it offended)......sneaky, sneaky

Comment

well, the worst part of that show was that there we THREE of them. thank god that show went off the air.

Comment

Working...
                              X