family guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• family guy

has anyone seen the new movie "Stewie's untold story"?

also what do you family guy fans think of the latest episodes compared to past seasons?
    Glen Haven Fire

It's sold out, everywhere! I still haven't been able to get it yet

Family Guy is still the funniest animated show out there..
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

i "aquired" some of the season 4 episodes of the internet as there not out here,i dont think there as good as the previous ones.at least the chickens back.

as for the film not out here till november,i might get it
      SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
      Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

movie

I just got the movie, which is hilarious. They definitely go way beyond the line in it.

When family guy first got cancelled it was becuase of how they offended (i prefer the fact that it started the whole "shock tv" thing") certain people. Now tv tries to do that all the time. So I dont think its so much that the writers lost something but more of the fact that every show out there tries to wow and shock method.

to the fact that family guy is the BEST animated show!
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

i have it on my computer, i still have to download it onto my xbox though

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation
            I just got the movie, which is hilarious. They definitely go way beyond the line in it.

When family guy first got cancelled it was becuase of how they offended (i prefer the fact that it started the whole "shock tv" thing") certain people. Now tv tries to do that all the time. So I dont think its so much that the writers lost something but more of the fact that every show out there tries to wow and shock method.

to the fact that family guy is the BEST animated show!
            I have never watched it. But last night, I was building a new DVD rack in the living room and my teenage son was watching it. I was floored by what I was hearing. Very funny stuff, but the "wow and shock method" is hitting that nail right on the head!
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

LOL! The untold story is great... starts off kind of slow though...

My favorite part is that old guy (can't think of his name right now) doing the diabetes commercial...

"Who the hell did I hit?!"

And the part with Jesus' powers being exaggerated...

LOL

As for the new stuff, I love it. When the new episodes first started coming back on, it was just weird not knowing the lines as they were saying them.

I think Family Guy might be the most re-watchable show ever. I can still watch the first season and laugh my arse off.

Comment

Working...
              X