DUCKTALES
    12.50%
    TRANSFORMERS
    25.00%
    HEATHCLIFF
    12.50%

The poll is expired.

[QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Re: Best Cartoon Part 2

Originally posted by dhall26
    Woody Woodpecker get's my vote!

Erase that, I had to vote for HEATHCLIFF!! I loved that fat cat in the junkard!!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

just when I thought we were gonna agree on somethin other than the fact that the Broncos are by far the best team in the NFL every year, you go and change your vote.....

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
        just when I thought we were gonna agree on somethin other than the fact that the Broncos are by far the best team in the NFL every year, you go and change your vote.....
        Oh well, Woody is one of my favorites!!! But Heatcliff, is much like myself, the dirty version of GARFIELD!!!!
        [QUOTE]

Comment

Woody Woodpecker gets my vote too. Although I always enjoyed Johnny Quest on Sunday mornings.

Comment

Woody, Woody, Woody...
            Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

ren and stimpy where are they?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zmabe
                ren and stimpy where are they?
                Yeah, Where are Ren and Stimpy, YOU IDIOOOT!

Comment

Transformers...more than meets the eye!
                  Originally posted by boltzpride619
                  What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                  True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

What do you think I voted for!?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                    You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
                    X