X-Men 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Men 3

Is anyone on here as excited as I am for X-Men 3, coming out May 26th 2006?

New Characters:

Juggernaut
    Beast
    Angel
    Colossus (Bigger role)
    Phoenix (Jean Grey turns into her)

The trailer should be out around Christmas time... I hope the Sentinels are in it..

I didn't even know there was another sequel coming out. I liked the first two, so I will probably go see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos04Champs
      Is anyone on here as excited as I am for X-Men 3, coming out May 26th 2006?

New Characters:

Juggernaut
      Beast
      Angel
      Colossus (Bigger role)
      Phoenix (Jean Grey turns into her)

The trailer should be out around Christmas time... I hope the Sentinels are in it..
      I hope the third one is as good as the first two. Those are some of my favorite super hero flicks.
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I am a little nervous about it. Bryan Singer did a great job with the first two. But he bugged out to go make the Superman movie.
        Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Originally posted by LDB
          I am a little nervous about it. Bryan Singer did a great job with the first two. But he bugged out to go make the Superman movie.
          Oh yeah, I forgot about that. The director can often make all the difference. Here's hoping they get a competent replacement.
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
            Oh yeah, I forgot about that. The director can often make all the difference. Here's hoping they get a competent replacement.
            They got Brett Ratner to do it. He is most famous for doing Rush Hour 1 and 2. I was skeptical at first, but from all I have heard in various interviews, it seems he is doing a good job. He respects the first 2 films and there will be continuity. he, unlike Brian, read the comics as a child too, so he wants to give each character their due. I loved the first 2 also.

Comment

Angel... hell yes. I hope they go with the apocalypse storyline where Angel turns into ArchAngel. That's one sweet storyline.

Comment

Patrick Stewart is back as Prof. X, Jackman as Wolverine, Berry as Storm. Magneto, Mystique, Iceman, Rogue are all back, and Kitty Pryde, Beast, Juggernaut, Angel, Pyro, Cyclops, Siryn, Jubilee and Moira McTaggart are all in this one!

Great poster too!
                President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

i'm really looking forward to this. i never read the comics (although i did watch the cartoon if that counts for anything) but i loved the first 2 movies.
                  sigpic
                  go broncos
                  share the sidewalk
                  liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

I'm looking forward to it. I have the first 2 on disc, and this one should be interesting. I wonder will they have the dark phoenix storyline for #3? Also, i hear that kelsey grammer looks sick as the beast!

Comment

yeah they are doing the dark phoenix storyline, along with other things... here is a good link for everyone....

WARNING! SPOILER ALERT!!!

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/...play.php?f=198

Comment

Hey a while back I won this essay contest for XMenFilms.net...

let me know what you think...

http://www.xmenfilms.net/phoenix1/3.html

Comment

Well they have great characters, supposedly there were going to beef up Storm's role more than they did last time.
                          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

oh i cant wait i grew up on marvel and i loved xmen
                            i hope that frasier guy does beast justice because he was one of my favorite charactors

Comment

Working...
                            X