Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BEST 80's MOVIE THAT MARKED THE GENERATION!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEST 80's MOVIE THAT MARKED THE GENERATION!

WHICH MOVIE FROM THE 80'S, BEST MARKED THE GENERATION!!??? MY VOTE GOES TO FERRIS BUELLER!!
    FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH (1982)
    8.33%
    SIXTEEN CANDLES (1984)
    0.00%
    THE KARATE KID (1984)
    8.33%
    REVENGE OF THE NERDS (1984)
    8.33%
    BETTER OFF DEAD (1985)
    0.00%
    THE BREAKFAST CLUB (1985)
    25.00%
    WEIRD SCIENCE (1985)
    0.00%
    FERRIS BUELLER'S DAY OFF (1986)
    41.67%
    PRETTY IN PINK (1986)
    0.00%
    STAND BY ME (1986)
    8.33%

The poll is expired.

[QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Breakfast Club without a doubt....

Then Sixteen Candles and Ferris.....

Comment

how can you vote against this:

"live or die man? live or die?"

"die"

"wrong honk"
      sigpic
      go broncos
      share the sidewalk
      liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Originally posted by mattos
        how can you vote against this:

"live or die man? live or die?"

"die"

"wrong honk"
        because it was lame!!
        Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
          because it was lame!!
          fair enough.
          sigpic
          go broncos
          share the sidewalk

Comment

fair enough.

I'm still trying to figure out which film off the list you are quoting!
            [QUOTE]
            If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Karate Kid

OMG, I knew one you didnt....woooohooo, I feel so special

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
                I'm still trying to figure out which film off the list you are quoting!
                we'll i probably slaughtered the quote. but i was trying to quote the end of karate kid.
                sigpic
                go broncos
                share the sidewalk

Comment

we'll i probably slaughtered the quote. but i was trying to quote the end of karate kid.
                  I can't believe dhall didn't know that. It's the only line from the movie that is famous.

Its at the end, where him and this guy are fighting in the center of this ceromonial temple with all of the people using their drum thingies and then he defeats him and is holding him up ready to punch him in the throat.
                  Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
                    I can't believe dhall didn't know that. It's the only line from the movie that is famous.

Its at the end, where him and this guy are fighting in the center of this ceromonial temple with all of the people using their drum thingies and then he defeats him and is holding him up ready to punch him in the throat.
                    and if he had punched him in the throat, it would have been oh so much better. but alas, he honked his nose. not until karate kid 2 were white people so disgraced. in fact, i'm a bit surprised that japan didn't attack pearl harbor again immediately.
                    sigpic
                    go broncos
                    share the sidewalk

Comment

Breakfast Club K....... this is it! Gotta go eat LOL

Comment

What??? No risky business?
                        The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                          What??? No risky business?
                          That was my other choice.

Comment

and if he had punched him in the throat, it would have been oh so much better. but alas, he honked his nose. not until karate kid 2 were white people so disgraced. in fact, i'm a bit surprised that japan didn't attack pearl harbor again immediately.
                            LMFAO!!!!!!!! That was some seriously funny s***!!!! Thanks for cracking my ass up, mattos.
                            sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Hey Gallup, WHERE THE HELL ARE THE GOONIES?!?! That movie was awesome for the imagination. You saw yourself going on a grand adventure, foiling bad guys, and kissing a hot high school girl while you're still in grade school.

But since it ain't on there, my vote goes to Ferris Bueller. Every kid wants to cut school, but few got away with it the way Ferris did.

Karate Kid gets honorable mention because it inspired my parents to force my little brother and I to take karate classes. I think it started more fights than anything else ("Oh, you take karate? Let's go.").
                              Last edited by Ohio Broncos; 01-27-2004, 06:53 PM.
                              sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Working...
                              X