No announcement yet.

Top 30 Teen Movies Of The Eighties!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 30 Teen Movies Of The Eighties!!!!

HERE'S MY OPINION ON THE TOP 30 TEEN MOVIES OF THE EIGHTIES!!!

1. THE BREAKFAST CLUB-- Emilio Estevez, Molly Ringwald
    2. STAND BY ME--- River Phoenix, Corey Feldman, Wil Wheaton
    3. FAST TIMES--- Sean Penn, Judge Reinhold, Phoebe Cates
    4. 16 CANDLES--- Molly Ringwald, Anthony Michael Hall
    5. FERRIS BUELLER---- Matthew Broderick, Alan Ruck
    6. SAY ANYTHING---- John Cusack, Ione Skye
    7. THE GOONIES--- Sean Astin, Corey Feldman, Kerri Green
    8. PRETTY IN PINK--- Molly Ringwald, Andrew MacCarthy
    9. LUCAS--- Corey Haim, Charlie Sheen, Kerri Green
    10. THE KARATE KID--- Ralph Maachio, Elisabeth Shue
    11. REVENGE OF THE NERDS--- Anthony Edwards
    12. ADVENTURES IN BABYSITTING--- Elisabeth Shue, Keith Coogan
    13. ST ELMO'S FIRE--- Rob Lowe, Demi Moore, A. MacCarthy
    14. SUMMER SCHOOL--- Mark Harmonn, Dean Cameron
    15. HEATHERS---- Christian Slater, Shannon Doherty
    16. LICENSE TO DRIVE--- Corey Haim, Corey Feldman
    17. BILL AND TED'S EXC. ADVENTURE-- Keanu Reeves, Alex Winter
    18. THE OUTSIDERS--- Patrick Swayze, C. Thomas Howell
    19. RISKY BUSINESS--- Tom Cruise, Rebecca DeMornay
    20. BACK TO SCHOOL--- Rodney Dangerfield, William Zabka
    21. TEEN WOLF--- Michael J. Fox
    22. YOUNG GUNS--- Keifer Sutherland, Emilio Estevez
    23. JUST ONE OF THE GUYS--- Joyce Hyser, William Zabka
    24. BETTER OFF DEAD--- John Cusack
    25. SOUL MAN---- C. Thomas Howell, Arye Gross, R.Dawn Chong
    26. ONE CRAZY SUMMER--- John Cusack, Demi Moore
    27. SECRET ADMIRER-- C. THomas Howell, Demi Moore
    28. WEEKEND AT BERNIES--- Andrew MacCarthy, J.Silverman
    29. HIDING OUT--- Jon Cryer, Keith Coogan
    30. THE LOST BOYS--- Keifer Sutherland, Jason Patric, Corey Haim
    Last edited by THE SHIELD; 01-27-2004, 03:37 PM.
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Good list dhall, I must say that we finally agree on something....love the name of #15 couldnt have picked a better movie title myself....

Comment

Yeah, I almost forgot that Classic, tried to find room up front for it, but I loved "The Karate Kid"!!!!!
      [QUOTE]
      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
        Good list dhall, I must say that we finally agree on something....love the name of #15 couldnt have picked a better movie title myself....
        I know, I'm the best at these lists!
        [QUOTE]

Comment

Where's "Up in Smoke"?
          Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by pikman
            Where's "Up in Smoke"?
            Made in 1978
            [QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
              Made in 1978
              My mistake, I have a little problem remembering the 80's.
              Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Re: Top 30 Teen Movies Of The Eighties!!!!

Elisabeth Shue!!

She is hot. ****tails with Tom Cruise, excellent movie.
                Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Top 30 Teen Movies Of The Eighties!!!!

Originally posted by bcollin1
                  Leaving Las Vegas, my friend...Leaving Las Vegas.

(sigh)
                  ah yes...I forgot that movie. How could I forget that pool scene???
                  Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

These are kind of "outer limit" flicks from the 80's, but I'd think "The Princess Bride" and "Monty Python & The Holy Grail" would be on there too.
                    The Holy Grail is one of the greatest of all time. Just watched it the other night.

An African swallow you say?

Vince Lombardi

Comment

These are kind of "outer limit" flicks from the 80's, but I'd think "The Princess Bride" and "Monty Python & The Holy Grail" would be on there too.

I am all for "The Princess Bride" its has a cult following.

But Holy Grail might be a little too old for this particular list.

Where's "Can't Buy Me Love?' and "Explorers?" Ok, "Explorers" was not a huge hit, but it was shown all the damn time on cable and in syndication on weekends.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                      You should check these guys out

Comment

How is "Lucas" on there, but not "The Lost Boys"???

I wouldn't Necessarily call "The Princess Bride" A Teen Hit!!!
                        [QUOTE]

Comment

I wouldn't Necessarily call "The Princess Bride" A Teen Hit!!!

fair enough....what about Goonies?

Comment

I have the GOONIES ON THERE!!! It was a Teen Hit, Feldman and Astin, nuff said!
                            [QUOTE]

Comment

Re: Top 30 Teen Movies Of The Eighties!!!!

HERE'S MY OPINION ON THE TOP 30 TEEN MOVIES OF THE EIGHTIES!!!

7. THE GOONIES--- Sean Astin, Corey Feldman, Kerri Green

My bad.

What ever happened to Kerri Green?

Comment

Working...
                              X