No announcement yet.

Top 30 Teen Movies Of The Eighties!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, funny you ask that Jared, I used to be in love with her, that's why I put Lucas on the list. She was soooooo hot!!! In fact, I recently bought THE GOONIES on DVD, and on the commentary they have all of the Original Stars doing the commentary. KERRI is now a Director-Producer and is Married with 2 Children, she's done well with herself. She admits to having sex with Corey Haim, but no Crackbabies!!!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
      She admits to having sex with Corey Haim, but no Crackbabies!!!
      Well, that wrecks ANY fantasies I had about her.

Heebee Jeebee shivers....yuck.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jared
        [B]Well, that wrecks ANY fantasies I had about her.

I was just joking!!!
        [QUOTE]
        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Great list!! Makes me want to watch a movie
          Breakfast Club is on the top of my list too.

Comment

ARE YOU A VIRGIN CLAIRE? ANSWER THE QUESTION CLAIRE!!!
            [QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
              ARE YOU A VIRGIN CLAIRE? ANSWER THE QUESTION CLAIRE!!!
              See, its a double edged sword. If you say yes, then it proves you are a tease. If you say no, then you're a whore....

(I'm not sure that's a verbatim quote, but it HAS to be close)

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
              X