Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What long-running show should be cancelled?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Reidman
    Simpsons definitely needs to go. I still watch ER now and then, but it wouldn't kill me if they ended that as well.
    price is right

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by all DENVER
      price is right



      I dont watch much TV and when I do its either sports, family guy or movie channels -

      IMO all reality shows should be canned

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by The Dark Knight
        There's quite a few shows airing now that some would say give a new definition to long-in-the-tooth, the kind that either was groundbreaking or popular in its heyday or still is but is past its peak.
        Sometimes these long-running shows keep their level of quality or regain it(depending on who you ask) like NYPD blue, others like ER lose it and never regain it.
        Taking that into consideration, which shows that have been around five or more seasons should be cancelled/mercifully laid to rest when this season ends?

        The Simpsons. Maybe I outgrew it, but I haven't found it funny in so long. They had a great run, right now it is like Unitas with the Chargers

        Comment


        • #19
          Kojak
          M*A*S*H

          Comment


          • #20
            The Simpsons for sure.

            Haven't been funny for a while, and what's with all the damn montages?

            Also, cancel the Gilmore Girls. The show just boils my blood.

            Also, I know it's a new show, but the O.C. and all it's actors, and all it's fans, should be murdered.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by EMCF
              The Simpsons for sure.

              Haven't been funny for a while, and what's with all the damn montages?

              Also, cancel the Gilmore Girls. The show just boils my blood.

              Also, I know it's a new show, but the O.C. and all it's actors, and all it's fans, should be murdered.

              LMAO, The O.C. might be the biggest pile of excrement (sp) on television right now.

              The montages on the Simpsons are there way of saying "Yeah we really have run out of ideas, seriously, when can we end this?"

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by orangenblue420


                I dont watch much TV and when I do its either sports, family guy or movie channels -

                IMO all reality shows should be canned

                Thank You!!! Reality shows turn my stomach.


                And the latest player to be bought for the right price from Boston....

                Johnny Damon

                Comment


                • #23
                  any and all Jerry bruckheimer(sp?) shows should be gone. they are ALL the same! theyve always got to spout some cleverly-written one-liner that makes it seem that these "professionals" are jackasses.

                  survivor- i hear theyre going to green bay in the next season.

                  simpsons- theyve just run out of ideas...
                  MTV Cribs- "look! we live in beautiful mansions that we bought by saying 'ho' about 50 thousand times. too bad youll never live here! wanna see my bathroom?"


                  If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    The Reality Genre should be canceled.

                    As for series, Simpsons.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      i'd cancel "that seventy's show."
                      sigpic
                      go broncos
                      share the sidewalk
                      liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        7th Heaven. They have been there for too long, I think they are also coming out of their values. I used to watch it, but I just watched it for too long and it never ended, so I haven't seen an episode in more than a year.

                        The Simpsons. Great show, love it, only that they are done.



                        :salute:

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by WyoBroncoMan
                          Thank You!!! Reality shows turn my stomach.
                          I hate reality TV to....




                          and seriously....MTV should look into changing their name to RTV....the only show I like on MTV is the Andy Milanokis show but they havent been showing it for awhile
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Andy

                            Originally posted by TDforTatum26
                            I hate reality TV to....




                            and seriously....MTV should look into changing their name to RTV....the only show I like on MTV is the Andy Milanokis show but they havent been showing it for awhile
                            I hate reality tv. MAN I LOVE THE ANDY MILONAKIS SHOW everybody else says "its retarded theres no point to it" then i have a few words for them myself.
                            the space that is mine



                            We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              All Faiders games - that show's a joke, it always ends in disaster!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Jaws
                                All Faiders games - that show's a joke, it always ends in disaster!








                                CP coming your way Jaws.....
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X