favorite Scary Movie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
    We justed watched The Fog last night. Not that scary but I dreamt about it. lol. I don't like those doll ones either. Chucky. Also that Leprechaun one is so stupid it's funny.

But I think my old school favorite is Maniac.

But more recent feardotcom and The Ring one and twO
    no offense but how could you like the ring or the ring 2 they are the two most stupidest retardedest gayest movie i have ever seen and wished i could have those 2 hours of my lifeback and would shoot myself in the head before i ever watched those movies again. They werent scary the plot was retarded everything in that movie from the special effects to the music was horrible. feardotcom was pretty much the same thing except better it was pretty average.
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
      no offense but how could you like the ring or the ring 2 they are the two most stupidest retardedest gayest movie i have ever seen and wished i could have those 2 hours of my lifeback and would shoot myself in the head before i ever watched those movies again. They werent scary the plot was retarded everything in that movie from the special effects to the music was horrible. feardotcom was pretty much the same thing except better it was pretty average.
      Well excuse me for giving my opinion of movies I liked. No offense? You could have toned that down a bit.

To each his own.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Does Aliens qualify? If so, that's my favorite by far.

But of the standard horror fare, I would go with Halloween. It was well-filmed and created a lot of the cliches that are now copied to death with the slasher flicks.
        "You can't take the sky from me..."
        ------
        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Audition. Those Japanese people really know how to scare.
          sigpic

Comment

audition????

Originally posted by Vulcan
            HMMMM never heard of it. Is it very good. or is it like Ringu the movie the ring was based on?????
            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Well excuse me for giving my opinion of movies I liked. No offense? You could have toned that down a bit.

To each his own.
              exactly thats why i said no offense and i didnt mean you personally i just meant the people in general and the movie. so i'm sorry if i offended you.
              the space that is mine

Comment

Alien.....

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
                  speaking of them . . . i'm not a big scary movie fan, so my opinion isn't based on much. but i did enjoy the ringu a lot (the japanese version of the ring)
                  sigpic
                  go broncos
                  share the sidewalk
                  liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
                    exactly thats why i said no offense and i didnt mean you personally i just meant the people in general and the movie. so i'm sorry if i offended you.
                    No harm.

Curious if you liked the Grudge, Gothika or Sixth Sense?
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

yep

No harm.

Curious if you liked the Grudge, Gothika or Sixth Sense?
                      I liked gothika and the sixth sense but hated the grudge.
                      the space that is mine

Comment

Exorcist. I actuall took a crucifix in my hand and fell asleep with it. Its also the only time i slept with the lights on.

Saw isnt scary, but its wickedly demented.

Also, the Mothman Prophecies scared me because it was like 2 weeks after i had gotten my drivers license, and it was all foggy, and i had to drive home (5 miles from my friends house) at 1 am, in the dark alone. needless to say, i drove very quickly and sprinted from my car to the garage
                        sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                        SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Originally posted by draco193
                          Exorcist. I actuall took a crucifix in my hand and fell asleep with it. Its also the only time i slept with the lights on.

Saw isnt scary, but its wickedly demented.

Also, the Mothman Prophecies scared me because it was like 2 weeks after i had gotten my drivers license, and it was all foggy, and i had to drive home (5 miles from my friends house) at 1 am, in the dark alone. needless to say, i drove very quickly and sprinted from my car to the garage
                          LOL
                          the space that is mine

Comment

Working...
                          X