Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Band that shouldn't have broken up Thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Band that shouldn't have broken up Thread....

My vote, hands down, goes to Rage Against the Machine.

Best band of the 90's, now they are a pathetic shell of their former self, in the form of Audioslave

Faith No More! Every time they came to town, I was either too sick to attend, or out of town. So sad for me
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Bone-thugs-Harmony they were a great rap group.
      sigpic
      Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

---Creed---

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos04Champs
          My vote, hands down, goes to Rage Against the Machine.

Best band of the 90's, now they are a pathetic shell of their former self, in the form of Audioslave
          I personally like Audioslave. But most of those other bands you guys put out there are pathetic i mean how could you forget GUNS 'n Roses and you dont really hear from ACDC anymore did they ever officially break up. and whatsup with this whole Blink 182 breaking up thing or are they just taking a break?
          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Van Halen the first & 2nd time... then hire the guy from Extreme? At least they came to their senses later.
            The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
              ---Creed---

They broke up??? Oh Wow. I did not know that. That is truly sad. They were awesome and I have a couple of their CD's.

But I agree with Van Halen.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                Van Halen the first & 2nd time... then hire the guy from Extreme? At least they came to their senses later.

Speaking of Van Halen, I hear they want to do a show like INXS did this year on T.V. trying to find a new lead singer. That would be a great reality show.

Comment

Rage Against the Machine is a good choice in my opinion, but I'd go with The Smashing Pumpkins

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                    Rage Against the Machine is a good choice in my opinion, but I'd go with The Smashing Pumpkins
                    No doubt about it. I miss them a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                      ---Creed---
                      I never really liked creed ( thats saying it in a nice way but really i hate them and hope they die and burn) but i still go with guns'n rose all thats left of them now is Velvet Revolver or Axl's GNR
                      the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Guns and Roses for sure. But even though they can't really "reunite" I would love to see Page, Plant, and Jones do some touring as Zeppelin with Bonham's son on drums. I would pay dearly for that.

Comment

Smashing Pumpkins
                          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Smashing Pumpkins
                            Rotten Apples is one of the best Greatest Hits albums ive heard in a long while, Billy Corgan needs to get his arse back on a stage.
                            Blet

Comment

CREED

I almost cried when I heard these christians had divorced.............

Comment

Working...
                              X