Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Band that shouldn't have broken up Thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco_f1
    replied
    N'sync

(Kidding)

Leave a comment:

• Uula Bear
    replied
    G&R made some of the greatest rock music ever
    Stone Temple Pilots made awesome music when they had good drugs
    Smashing Pumpkins were incredible at times, 1979 is one of the best songs of all time
    I'd pay $1000 to see Led Zepplin play live no matter who their drummer is, as long as they play their old songs

Leave a comment:

• twotone
    replied
    Ultraspank
    Hum
    Ozma
    Rage

too many good bands decide to part ways.

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    yes

Originally posted by Invesco
    I noticed Motley Crue has a new cd and stuff. I guess they got back together. Same people?
    Yep they got back together. I got to see them in Rapid City SD on the 15th last month it was kick ass. best concert i've been to by far . But ACDC without Bon Scott thats just gay. *** **** alcohol......... R.I.P bon scott. Brian Johnson is okay. But he doesnt come close to Bon Scott.

Leave a comment:

• JayhawkBronco
    replied
    Faith No More
    Guns N Roses
    Love/Hate
    Van Halen with DLR

Leave a comment:

• PR-Broncomaniac
    replied
    I noticed Motley Crue has a new cd and stuff. I guess they got back together. Same people?
    Yep.
    Same ole sleeze bags.

Leave a comment:

• Invesco
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Broncos04Champs
    replied
    One band I'd like to add to this discussion is The Doors.

They didn't break up, Morrison died... but they could have made so much great music together. What they did make is amazing IMO, if you haven't ever checked them out.

Leave a comment:

• PR-Broncomaniac
    replied
    Well, apparently alot of people didn't like the sound of his voice, and the band complained that they couldn't do any good guitar riffs etc.

So he went into the acting business. Don't know if it worked out yet, though.
    Strange, his voice was good.
    Like Journey without Steve Perry.........................

Leave a comment:

• Invesco
    replied
    Originally posted by PR-Broncomaniac
    Did not know, thanks for the heads up.
    But it was the singer that I liked the best.

Well, apparently alot of people didn't like the sound of his voice, and the band complained that they couldn't do any good guitar riffs etc.

So he went into the acting business. Don't know if it worked out yet, though.

Leave a comment:

• PR-Broncomaniac
    replied
    Creed - Old Singer + New Singer = Alterbridge

IF you can't figure out that equation, it means Alterbridge is made up of every Creed band member except for the old singer.

Can you officially call Linkin Park broken up? I haven't heard of any new CD's coming out for them. Jay Z screwed them. They practically sold him their songs.
    Did not know, thanks for the heads up.
    But it was the singer that I liked the best.

Leave a comment:

• Invesco
    replied
    Creed - Old Singer + New Singer = Alterbridge

IF you can't figure out that equation, it means Alterbridge is made up of every Creed band member except for the old singer.

Can you officially call Linkin Park broken up? I haven't heard of any new CD's coming out for them. Jay Z screwed them. They practically sold him their songs.

Leave a comment:

• PR-Broncomaniac
    replied
    CREED

I almost cried when I heard these christians had divorced.............

Leave a comment:

• OrangePeel
    replied
    Smashing Pumpkins
    Rotten Apples is one of the best Greatest Hits albums ive heard in a long while, Billy Corgan needs to get his arse back on a stage.

Leave a comment:

• Dawgfan
    replied
    Smashing Pumpkins

Leave a comment:

Working...
X