Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Actress?

VOTE!!!
    JENNIFER TILLY (I talk with a Squeaky Voice all the time, even though I am slutty and sexy and I give DHALL some good times when he's Oaktown, I still can't act!!)
    0.00%
    Geena Davis (Have you seen me make a good movie since Thelma and Louise?)
    0.00%
    Janet Jackson (I'm so mad that the ACADEMY AWARDS snubbed me for a chance in "THE KLUMPS" I put my heart and soul into that movie!!)
    12.50%
    Jennifer Lopez (Selena was my first and only good movie, its not too hard for a singing latino to play a singing latino though!!)
    37.50%
    Madonna (The Academy snubbed me for "Who's that Girl" and "Swept Away" how dare they!!!)
    12.50%
    Gwyneth Paltrow (Don't I just look depressed in every freaking movie you've ever seen me in? )
    0.00%
    Tara Reid (Uhhhh, like hello, I did "American Pie" isn't that like uhhh a classic already?)
    12.50%
    Daryl Hannah (Did anyone tell you that I'm Gwyneth Paltrows Sister?)
    0.00%
    Cameron Diaz (The only person who has ever seen me act is "Justin" when I'm faking my orgasm)
    25.00%

The poll is expired.

[QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Haha, Cameron Diaz sucks, I hate her.
    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

i voted for jlo .. shes irritating

Comment

Janet Jackson is by far the worst actress...if you want to call her that..although, she is doing a pretty good job of acting like her SB stunt was an accident.
        Originally posted by boltzpride619
        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
        True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

None of the above.

How bout Carmen Electra? She would be one.

Comment

By far to me it is that annoying woman that plays the Nanny. Don't even know her name. My wife watches that show.

I run the other way.
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
              By far to me it is that annoying woman that plays the Nanny. Don't even know her name. My wife watches that show.

I run the other way.
              Fran Drescher

Comment

Originally posted by Crazie
                Fran Drescher
                Oh Ok. I learned something new today.

And now we are all blessed with seeing her in Old Navy commercials now.
                (We need a puking smiley)

sigpic

Comment

Oh Ok. I learned something new today.

And now we are all blessed with seeing her in Old Navy commercials now.
                  (We need a puking smiley)
                  I don't watch much regular TV so I wouldn't kno lol. Another name to add to this list would be Rosie O'Donnell.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazie
                    I don't watch much regular TV so I wouldn't kno lol. Another name to add to this list would be Rosie O'Donnell.
                    ROTFLMFAO Rosie? She's an actress? I learned something else today. That is two things in one day, one thread in one hour. My head is about to explode.

sigpic

Comment

ROTFLMFAO Rosie? She's an actress? I learned something else today. That is two things in one day, one thread in one hour. My head is about to explode.
                      LOL Exactly

Comment

Working...
                      X