Whos seen the Fam Guy Movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos seen the Fam Guy Movie?

Oh man, this movie is HILarious...If any of you have not yet purchased this classic, I recommend you run out to your nearest Hastings, Blockbuster, etc. and rent it (better yet, buy it)...you won't regret it. CLASSIC, Laugh out Loud funny. Those of you who have seen it I'm sure will agree with me

Thanks Snk

I saw it.

I thought it was alright. I was expecting so much more from these guys though.

I still liked it but I didn't think it was any better than a regular episode.
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Stewie Griffin The Untold Story

Im a big family guy fan - i thought it was funny but my expectations were a bit higher than what I received - there were some parts that were down right belly busters - like stewie being drunk - all in all I give it a B

Definately worth watching

Comment

eh

mmmmm it was ok it was pretty much just an hour and half long family guy episode to me it really wasnt all that funny. Personally i prefer south park over family guy. but South Park has an advantage because its on Comedy Central so its a little less restrictive on what they can and cant do. but Stewie Griffin The Untold Story gets a 6.5/10
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

I thought it got off to a slow start, but certain parts I couldn't start laughing for like 3 minutes...

WHo did I hit??

Comment

I've only just got into Family Guy and have to say I love it. They started showing it and American DAd over here on one of the BBC channels a couple of weeks ago.
            Last edited by Jaws; 11-02-2005, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
              I've only just got into Family Guy and have to say I love it. They started showing it and American Guy over here on one of the BBC channels a couple of weeks ago.
              It is hard to meet someone who can't laugh at at least certain parts of Family Guy. I've watched the Seasons 1-3 DVD's over and over again.

Comment

Oh man, the best part is when Bryan walks in, and Stewie asks him to shave him. Made me laugh so hard.
                sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Originally posted by draco193
                  Oh man, the best part is when Bryan walks in, and Stewie asks him to shave him. Made me laugh so hard.
                  "Will you shave my coin purse?"

ROTFLOL

"Here comes peter on the clothesline, except his name's not Peter it is SPIDERMAN

Come on Lois, let's get busy, maybe right here in the garden, SPIDERMAN

Touch my can, with your hand, SPIDERMAN, SPIDERMAN"

Thanks Snk

Comment

I love Family Guy....but I can only watch it if Im at my friends house

I havent seen this movie yet.....but friend said it was just ok. like many people here she had high expectations....

I cant wait till Chirstmas.....my friend gets Season 1 and her brother gets Season 2....we are gonna watch Family Guy all day
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X