X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tnedator
    Yep, I think 9 central time (UK -6).
    Torrent when I get home from work tomorrow
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

This thread died.

But I was reminded of the thread, when a friend sent me this link:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/pvp/swag/90d6/zoom/

80's pop culture and sci-fi/nerd humor all wrapped in one.

Benny, I totally thought of you when I saw this pic.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Great news

SCI FI has renewed Battlestar Galactica for a full fourth season, commissioning 22 hour-long episodes of "the best show on television." This will include a special two-hour extended event that will air during fourth quarter 2007 and be released on DVD by Universal Studios Home Entertainment. Production will resume in May with an eye toward a early 2008 season premiere.
        Fan-bloody-tastic

You'll Never Walk Alone

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Comment

Season 3 was fairly weak in the middle, but it started great and ended really frakked up!

2008 is a long wait, but for you PC gamers, I found this freeware Battlestar Galactica game

You are a pilot in training on the Pegasus (season 2)

Comment

I think this season was absolutely dreadful.... it bored Me to tears, and that REALLY disappointed me because I absolutely loved the last two years.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
              I think this season was absolutely dreadful.... it bored Me to tears, and that REALLY disappointed me because I absolutely loved the last two years.
              It wasn't my favorite by any stretch. I am hoping that they decided to use this season to 'setup' a really great fourth season, especially considering how long we are going to have to wait for it to come back on.

Fortunatley, Atlantis is starting in a week or so.
              The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

It wasn't my favorite by any stretch. I am hoping that they decided to use this season to 'setup' a really great fourth season, especially considering how long we are going to have to wait for it to come back on.

Fortunatley, Atlantis is starting in a week or so.
                was there a SINGLE cylon fight allllll year long, other than episode one of this year? It was alllll reflection and intraspection.... conflicts and drama *snore*....

Comment

was there a SINGLE cylon fight allllll year long, other than episode one of this year? It was alllll reflection and intraspection.... conflicts and drama *snore*....
                  Yep, the whole Baltar thing was way too drawn out, the union thing was a bit over the top, the Baltar screwing hot cylons was, well kinda made you want to be Baltar, but otherwise went on way to long.

Yep, all in all, it was a pretty dissapointing season. The good news is that hopefully by the time the next season airs, DirecTV will have their new sats in orbit and SciFi will be broadcasting Battlestar in HD.
                  The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

I've got to agree that it didn't live up to it's potential, but it did have it's moments....................few that they were. I loved Baltar appearing in Caprica's mind, but the Starbuck/Tigh attitude was way to drawn out...............

And I can't believe that we've seen the final 5 models.............that's way too neat for this show

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
                      I've got to agree that it didn't live up to it's potential, but it did have it's moments....................few that they were. I loved Baltar appearing in Caprica's mind, but the Starbuck/Tigh attitude was way to drawn out...............

And I can't believe that we've seen the final 5 models.............that's way too neat for this show
                      Was it five or four? There were the four that met in the room, and concluded they were Cylons. Who was the other. Do you think Baltar, or am I forgetting one new appearance?

sigpic

Comment

Agreed.

I stopped watching about half way through.

I'll probably pick up the third season DVD, but only because I'm a completist.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                          This thread died.

But I was reminded of the thread, when a friend sent me this link:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/pvp/swag/90d6/zoom/

80's pop culture and sci-fi/nerd humor all wrapped in one.

Benny, I totally thought of you when I saw this pic.
                          I love Think Geek, got my best mate a tee with 'Joss Whedon is my master now' on it!
                          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                          I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Was it five or four? There were the four that met in the room, and concluded they were Cylons. Who was the other. Do you think Baltar, or am I forgetting one new appearance?
                            No, I was wondering about either Kara's reappearance at the end, or the nauseous reaction of Roslin, which was identical to the other 4.................

I suspect that Kara's reappearance could be a homage to the beings of light seen in the original episodes War of the Gods (guest starring Patrick MacNee as Count Iblis) & Experiment in Terra (guesting Edward Mulhare as John), similar to the way they reintroduced the Pegasus from The Living Legend

Of course, that could be te way Ron Moore's expecting people to think

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=2&id=41709

It's now official, we only have 1 more season of BSG to go. I know a lot of people are angry/sad/disappointed about it, but I can't say I'm one of them. I love the show, but I have to agree with the producers that they should end it on their terms and not drag out the show. Here's to one last, (hopefully)explosive season

Comment

Originally posted by badlandz
                                http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=2&id=41709

It's now official, we only have 1 more season of BSG to go. I know a lot of people are angry/sad/disappointed about it, but I can't say I'm one of them. I love the show, but I have to agree with the producers that they should end it on their terms and not drag out the show. Here's to one last, (hopefully)explosive season
                                Real shame..............it's been a very different type of sci-fi and in the most part thoroughly enjoyable.............

Razor, from what I've seen, should be good........................the story of the Pegasus from the destruction of the colonies to her rendezvous with the remenants of the colonies.

And I wonder if they felt that both BSG & Caprica would lose out if they tried to do both.

You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Working...
                                X