Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica (2004)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by tnedator
    Yep, I think 9 central time (UK -6).
    Torrent when I get home from work tomorrow
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

    Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone




    Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

    You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

    Maybe Slowick should pay attention

    Comment


    • #77
      This thread died.


      But I was reminded of the thread, when a friend sent me this link:

      http://www.thinkgeek.com/pvp/swag/90d6/zoom/


      80's pop culture and sci-fi/nerd humor all wrapped in one.


      Benny, I totally thought of you when I saw this pic.

      Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

      The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

      Comment


      • #78
        Great news

        SCI FI has renewed Battlestar Galactica for a full fourth season, commissioning 22 hour-long episodes of "the best show on television." This will include a special two-hour extended event that will air during fourth quarter 2007 and be released on DVD by Universal Studios Home Entertainment. Production will resume in May with an eye toward a early 2008 season premiere.
        Fan-bloody-tastic
        The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

        Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
        BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
        You'll Never Walk Alone




        Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

        You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

        Maybe Slowick should pay attention

        Comment


        • #79
          Season 3 was fairly weak in the middle, but it started great and ended really frakked up!

          2008 is a long wait, but for you PC gamers, I found this freeware Battlestar Galactica game

          You are a pilot in training on the Pegasus (season 2)

          Comment


          • #80
            I think this season was absolutely dreadful.... it bored Me to tears, and that REALLY disappointed me because I absolutely loved the last two years.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Ravage!!!
              I think this season was absolutely dreadful.... it bored Me to tears, and that REALLY disappointed me because I absolutely loved the last two years.
              It wasn't my favorite by any stretch. I am hoping that they decided to use this season to 'setup' a really great fourth season, especially considering how long we are going to have to wait for it to come back on.

              Fortunatley, Atlantis is starting in a week or so.
              The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

              sigpic

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by tnedator
                It wasn't my favorite by any stretch. I am hoping that they decided to use this season to 'setup' a really great fourth season, especially considering how long we are going to have to wait for it to come back on.

                Fortunatley, Atlantis is starting in a week or so.
                was there a SINGLE cylon fight allllll year long, other than episode one of this year? It was alllll reflection and intraspection.... conflicts and drama *snore*....

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                  was there a SINGLE cylon fight allllll year long, other than episode one of this year? It was alllll reflection and intraspection.... conflicts and drama *snore*....
                  Yep, the whole Baltar thing was way too drawn out, the union thing was a bit over the top, the Baltar screwing hot cylons was, well kinda made you want to be Baltar, but otherwise went on way to long.

                  Yep, all in all, it was a pretty dissapointing season. The good news is that hopefully by the time the next season airs, DirecTV will have their new sats in orbit and SciFi will be broadcasting Battlestar in HD.
                  The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    I've got to agree that it didn't live up to it's potential, but it did have it's moments....................few that they were. I loved Baltar appearing in Caprica's mind, but the Starbuck/Tigh attitude was way to drawn out...............

                    And I can't believe that we've seen the final 5 models.............that's way too neat for this show
                    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                    Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                    You'll Never Walk Alone




                    Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                    You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                    Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
                      I've got to agree that it didn't live up to it's potential, but it did have it's moments....................few that they were. I loved Baltar appearing in Caprica's mind, but the Starbuck/Tigh attitude was way to drawn out...............

                      And I can't believe that we've seen the final 5 models.............that's way too neat for this show
                      Was it five or four? There were the four that met in the room, and concluded they were Cylons. Who was the other. Do you think Baltar, or am I forgetting one new appearance?
                      The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                        I think this season was absolutely dreadful.... it bored Me to tears, and that REALLY disappointed me because I absolutely loved the last two years.

                        Agreed.

                        I stopped watching about half way through.

                        I'll probably pick up the third season DVD, but only because I'm a completist.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Jared
                          This thread died.


                          But I was reminded of the thread, when a friend sent me this link:

                          http://www.thinkgeek.com/pvp/swag/90d6/zoom/


                          80's pop culture and sci-fi/nerd humor all wrapped in one.


                          Benny, I totally thought of you when I saw this pic.
                          I love Think Geek, got my best mate a tee with 'Joss Whedon is my master now' on it!
                          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                          formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                          I adopted Skywalker

                          I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by tnedator
                            Was it five or four? There were the four that met in the room, and concluded they were Cylons. Who was the other. Do you think Baltar, or am I forgetting one new appearance?
                            No, I was wondering about either Kara's reappearance at the end, or the nauseous reaction of Roslin, which was identical to the other 4.................

                            I suspect that Kara's reappearance could be a homage to the beings of light seen in the original episodes War of the Gods (guest starring Patrick MacNee as Count Iblis) & Experiment in Terra (guesting Edward Mulhare as John), similar to the way they reintroduced the Pegasus from The Living Legend

                            Of course, that could be te way Ron Moore's expecting people to think
                            The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                            Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                            BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                            You'll Never Walk Alone




                            Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                            You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                            Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=2&id=41709

                              It's now official, we only have 1 more season of BSG to go. I know a lot of people are angry/sad/disappointed about it, but I can't say I'm one of them. I love the show, but I have to agree with the producers that they should end it on their terms and not drag out the show. Here's to one last, (hopefully)explosive season

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by badlandz
                                http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=2&id=41709

                                It's now official, we only have 1 more season of BSG to go. I know a lot of people are angry/sad/disappointed about it, but I can't say I'm one of them. I love the show, but I have to agree with the producers that they should end it on their terms and not drag out the show. Here's to one last, (hopefully)explosive season
                                Real shame..............it's been a very different type of sci-fi and in the most part thoroughly enjoyable.............

                                Razor, from what I've seen, should be good........................the story of the Pegasus from the destruction of the colonies to her rendezvous with the remenants of the colonies.

                                And I wonder if they felt that both BSG & Caprica would lose out if they tried to do both.
                                The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                                Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                                BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                                You'll Never Walk Alone




                                Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                                You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                                Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X