• Show
Clear All

• If broncomania made a movie....

who would play certain parts?

give a part to the person who posted above you

Originally posted by OrangeShadow
    who would play certain parts?

give a part to the person who posted above you
    I'd have you play Max Schreck a vampire from the "shadow of the vampire" movie because you come across as a guy who likes to go out late into the night and have a good time!

Comment

a bit easy this-well after carefull dileberation i would pick jaws as the scary shark,a vetern of 2 shark films and one idiotic piece of cinema about a sdshark,jaws brings littrely tons of expeiriance to her role
      SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
      Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Originally posted by alan
        a bit easy this-well after carefull dileberation i would pick jaws as the scary shark,a vetern of 2 shark films and one idiotic piece of cinema about a sdshark,jaws brings littrely tons of expeiriance to her role
        Alan, I think you would play a plucky little foreign kid who won a sweepstakes to visit denver and likes to run around and tackle fans from the other teams.

Edit: played by a younger version of Vinnie Jones (Soccer hooligan in Eurotrip-great flick)
        Last edited by lordtrychon; 11-09-2005, 08:03 AM.
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic
        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by lordtrychon
          Alan, I think you would play a plucky little foreign kid who won a sweepstakes to visit denver and likes to run around and tackle fans from the other teams.

Edit: played by a younger version of Vinnie Jones (Soccer hooligan in Eurotrip-great flick)

Hey OS, are you trying to revive some of the ideas of posters before you? They had this thread before too (You also made post your picture, etc.). Good idea!

lordtrychon, I think you'd play Lord Trychon. He'd have a cape and a sword and a shield. You'd have armor and all. And you'd be very dark and mysterious.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
          2. Taxes
          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
            Hey OS, are you trying to revive some of the ideas of posters before you? They had this thread before too (You also made post your picture, etc.). Good idea!

lordtrychon, I think you'd play Lord Trychon. He'd have a cape and a sword and a shield. You'd have armor and all. And you'd be very dark and mysterious.
            You would be the intellectual artist
            My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

i think id fit in well as the white bloke in shawshank redeption, not sure what his name is but he dont cause trouble, is pretty clever and eventually uses it to escape. Oh and hed get stitched up to!!

www.onlinearsenal.com
              If you like English Football, check it out.

Comment

Youd be the englishman who follows people and always warns people what not to do but they do it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by bronerines
                  Youd be the englishman who follows people and always warns people what not to do but they do it anyway.

You'd be the new agent in town for all of the cheerleaders.

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                    You'd be the new agent in town for all of the cheerleaders.

You'd be the big guy who's really nice.

sigpic

1. Death
                    2. Taxes

Comment

Originally posted by NASurfer
                      Someone already labeled you the art guy, so I'll just elaborate...

You'd be the brilliant art guy with a drinking problem and has been through 3 marriages. Before you meet your demise, your work is "discovered" and ends up being one of the most sought after pieces of work in the modern era.
                      But I don't plan on drinking or get divorced 3 times. I DON"T WANNA BE LIKE EDGAR ALLAN POE.....

You'd be the narly surfer dude who's like the best at it.

sigpic

1. Death
                      2. Taxes

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
                        But I don't plan on drinking or get divorced 3 times. I DON"T WANNA BE LIKE EDGAR ALLAN POE.....

You'd be the narly surfer dude who's like the best at it.
                        You'd be Jake Plummer's waterboy.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll be the guy who starts up the "clap"
                          Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by KnightOLB53
                            I'll be the guy who starts up the "clap"
                            You'd be one of the knights in the Monty Python and the Holy Grail movie or in that Richard Gere movie First Knight.

Comment

Originally posted by Booker T
                              You'd be one of the knights in the Monty Python and the Holy Grail movie or in that Richard Gere movie First Knight.
                              U'd be the wrestler who randomly drop kicks people in the stands

Comment

Working...
                              X