Do you have a favorite movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a favorite movie?

i actually have like 3 favorite movies of all time... but out of the 3, id have to select TOMBSTONE as #1. what about you?
    mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Re: Do you have a favorite movie?

Originally posted by GoDenver
    i actually have like 3 favorite movies of all time... but out of the 3, id have to select TOMBSTONE as #1. what about you?
    Oh my God. I have so many favorites I can't even begin to name them all. I'll just pop in and out with favorites.

Open Range
    Unforgiven
    The Matrix
    LOTR
    The 13th Warrior
    Gladiator
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

HEAT, that movie was bad ass too
      mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Yup,

Ronin
        The Outlaw Josey Wales
        Scarface
        Predator
        Blade
        Signs
        Braveheart
        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

Meet Joe Black?!!? sorry, i hated that movie. what was it, like 3 and 1/2 hours cause they had 2 hours of silence? there would be scenes where there was noone talking and they would just look at eachother from different angles and camera views for like 5 frikkin minutes!

i recently saw RADIO. that movie was incredible. true story too, if any of you havent seen it, i highly recommend it. its nice to know there's a human being out there like the coach of that football team who is that good of a person. excellent movie.

Comment

Goodfellas

Comment

Understandable...I really can't recall Joe Black...it was long ago that I watched it. If you don't mind, refresh the storyline for me.

Comment

Top 3 I like watching:

The Crow
                Highlander
                Army of Darkness
                The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

First Sight

(im a Val Kilmer fan)

Comment

Platoon
                    Full Metal Jacket

Comment

meet joe black was the one where this chick, Calire Forlani (i wouldnt have remembered her name but bc said it) is really close to her rather wealthy dad, anthony hopkins. out of nowhere this guy shows up at the door during dinner one night, brad pitt and he's welcomed into the home. not knowing why he's there, the chick falls for him and they have this loving relationship. anthony hopkins then learns why brad is there and its to replace his life cause he's going to die soon. so he ends up trying to rewrite anything bad he's done and stuff and throw a big birthday party for himself to be reunited with all his friends and family and then in the end... well, he dies.

Comment

Cool, thanks...I'll have to watch it again to pick up on the subtleties..

Comment

I have lots of favorites too. Here are some of them:

Scarface
                          Tombstone
                          Shawshank Redemption
                          Apocalyps Now
                          Armeggedon
                          Black Hawk Down
                          We Were Soldiers
                          Remember the Titans
                          Dumb and Dumber
                          Sandlot

I cant think of anymore right now.

Comment

Oh ya I almost forgot. Cowboys, with John Wayne. Really good movie.

Comment

The Silence of the Lambs
                              Hannibal
                              The Exorcist
                              Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
                              The Last Samurai
                              Interview With a Vampire

Comment

Working...
                              X