Do you have a favorite movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elway
    Yes it did, and it didn't ask us to name it, so a yes or no would have sufficed from all of us.
    But everyone on here like to go above and beyond.
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
      Didn't it say: Favorite MOVIE?

Anyway...

Gladiator
      "If you awake..to find yourself in green pastures with the sun on your face..do not be troubled..for you are in Alysseium..and you're already DEAD!"

Gen. Maximus Desimus Meridius

Or...something like that.
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Star Wars
        Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
        Tombstone

"I'll be your huckleberry."

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
          Yes it did, and it didn't ask us to name it, so a yes or no would have sufficed from all of us.
          damn, thats funny.
          mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

i just saw a movie the other day... its quite a bit older called the Opportunists, with Christopher Walken. good flick!
            mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Working...
            X