Video of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of the year

Just wanted to ask what you think is the Best Video of 2005.I would sa A** Like by Eminem.I like because of the little pupet dog he's funny.

The latino Heat will Always Burn

Wake Me Up When September Ends~GreenDay

Comment

who has time to watch videos? I'm too busy posting.
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

Comment

It's not nominated probly but

forget to remeber- Mudvayne also on the saw 2 soundtrack

Mudvayne kicks ass!!!!!!!!!!!

There finally taking this type of music mainstream and getting rid of all those fa.ggy MTV bands like Fall out boy and Green Day and Simple Plan and good charlotte(all of whom i hope die and there souls rot wherever all those E.T. for the atari 2600 were buried) Really the only 2 " MTV" bands that i like are blink 182 and sum 41. But all the ones i listed before that do not know how to play worth crap. P.S. I hate slipknot to slipknot is my most hated band of all time. Also no offense to anybody else who likes those bands those are just my opinions on those bands.
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

FOB is pretty good and same goes for Green Day. But Good Charlotte is a different story.

Mudvayne rocks!

If it was a vote for actual video without the song it'd be 'A Million Ways' by OK GO.

Comment

Photograph By Nickelback
            sigpic
            Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Working...
            X