Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Song

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Favorite Song

    Whats everyones favorite songs? Mine has got to be Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden.Whats yours?

  • #2
    My favorite song at the moment is Gigolo by Nick Cannon ft. R. Kelly

    Comment


    • #3
      Any song that involves a breast popping out is fine with me!
      [QUOTE]
      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991


      The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

      Comment


      • #4
        My favorite song last couple of weeks has been Stacy's Mom by Fountain of Waynes or whatever they are called.

        But of all time?

        I have to go with Bob Seger's Mainstreet or Stevie Nicks' Enchanted.

        This is a tough question with so many great songs over the years.

        STYX - Grand Illusion
        Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
        Ted Nugent - Free For All was always a fav.

        Sheesh I could sit here all day on this one.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Iris: Goo Goo Dolls
          sigpic

          DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

          Comment


          • #6
            crazy train & momma I'm coming home by: me...
            Ozzy


            The "New Black Sabbath"

            Comment


            • #7
              Gawd I love Ozzy. Road to Nowhere is one of my fav. Love that Essential Ozzy 2 disc set. I saw Randy Rhodes 3 months before he died in Boulder Colorado. What a show. This was the infamous bite batting tour.

              I love music of all kinds. I could go on and on.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                my favorite would have to be spit it out by slipknot.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Zmabe
                  my favorite would have to be spit it out by slipknot.
                  Only song I know by Slipknot is Wait and Bleed and it rocks!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Favorite at the momnet is Yeah by Usher, Lil John and Ludicris...

                    Im in love with the krunk at the moment - YEAH!!!

                    All time favorite....hmmm thats too hard....I cant pick just one

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I also like Good Riddance by Green Day. Another pretty good song is by Nellyu its a pretty old song but Air Force One, favorite part in that song is "Purple and Gold with the Lakers the BRONCOS the ORANGE N BLUE". I also like Hey Ya by Outkast. Mhmm there are way to much songs to name.lol

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by dandaman23
                        I also like Good Riddance by Green Day. Another pretty good song is by Nellyu its a pretty old song but Air Force One, favorite part in that song is "Purple and Gold with the Lakers the BRONCOS the ORANGE N BLUE". I also like Hey Ya by Outkast. Mhmm there are way to much songs to name.lol
                        LOL....I loved air force ones for that same reason, i used to BLAST the radio when that part came on, drove the kids nuts...LOL...there is a song by Fabolous called throwbacks and he says something about Elways #7

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by orangenblue420
                          LOL....I loved air force ones for that same reason, i used to BLAST the radio when that part came on, drove the kids nuts...LOL...there is a song by Fabolous called throwbacks and he says something about Elways #7
                          I do the same thing.LOL, drive my parents crazy.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I have a lonnnnnng list, to make a long story short right now it's
                            The Last Man Standing~Bon Jovi

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by orangenblue420
                              Im in love with the krunk at the moment - YEAH!!!
                              If that's the case, you should listen to "Neva Eva" by Trillville. If you want to get crunk, listen to this and tell me what feeling comes over you. Needless to say, when they play this in the club, people lose their damn minds.
                              sigpic

                              "Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X