The Santa Clause
    0.00%
    White Christmas
    0.00%
    Scrooged
    0.00%
    A Christmas Carol
    5.88%

I don't see Die Hard OR Lethal Weapon. Both Christmas Classics!
    Victory and defeat are matters of the temporary force of circumstance.

Thanks, Snk16!!

Comment

Okay you have a Christmas list of movies . I'm going with both It's a Wonderful Life........I just love that J J Ji Jimmy Stewart.
      And Christmas Story.

As for the X-mas movie : I'm going with Triple XXX and Malcom X.
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Eldritch
        I don't see Die Hard OR Lethal Weapon. Both Christmas Classics!
        I forgot about Leathal Weapon, but I seriously thought about putting Die Hard up there. I watch it every year around christmas.

Comment

IMHO, Chevy just barely beats out Jimmy and Ralphie!

Comment

Wouldn't be Christmas ( I said a bad word!) without watching How The Grinch Stole Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Invesco
              Wouldn't be Christmas ( I said a bad word!) without watching How The Grinch Stole Christmas.
              LOL You said Christmas.

Grinch and Rudolph are two of my favs but Charlie Brown's cartoon is a topper.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

should have a multiple choiche thingy. Grinch is, of course, my fave, but national lampoon and a christmas story come in a close second. and Is it me, or do the newer christmas films (with the exception of elf, i liked that movie) suck?

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Christmas Vacation.......by a long shot.......Clark is my idol. Although I still haven't managed to get 10,000 Italian Twinkle lights to put on my house. Maybe I should check E-Bay. The speech he gives when he gets his bonus ("The gift that keeps on giving all year long, Clark") is the best.

made by snk16

Comment

Originally posted by michbroncofan
                    Christmas Vacation.......by a long shot.......Clark is my idol. Although I still haven't managed to get 10,000 Italian Twinkle lights to put on my house. Maybe I should check E-Bay. The speech he gives when he gets his bonus ("The gift that keeps on giving all year long, Clark") is the best.
                    LOL!

We are up to 7,000 lights this year. Clark would be so proud. But this "movie" is my favorite. The others I listed were hour long cartoons.

Can't forget Frosty the Snowman either.

sigpic

Comment

I hate frosty the snowman. Sorry, I just never liked that toon.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                        I hate frosty the snowman. Sorry, I just never liked that toon.
                        LOL! No offense. I always thought that the kids trying to keep him frozen by getting him to the north pole was kinda cute.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michbroncofan
                          I agree it dosent fell like christmas without watching Chrstmas vaction.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Working...
                          X