Disney + more music= garbage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney + more music= garbage

Im sorry, Ive just grown increasingly bitter over the amount of inane music they are pumping into disney movies these days. Im not saying i hate music in movies, far from it. Movies like dumbo, alice in wonderland, the rescuers... thos movies kicked ass!

But, the song they have in these flicks now just seem devoid of any creativity or relevance to the plot. And I CANT STAND most sequels! What happened to storyline? !

I feel sorry for my younger siblings.
    Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 12-02-2005, 02:29 PM.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

indeed most of disney is pure grade sh*t. but i bet u didnt know that icp was once under the disney lable. disney just doesnt have wut it takes anymore. dont even get me started on the theme parks. they suck even for little kids. ima stick to halloween horror nights, and just the reg., universal.
    sigpic

Comment

When they made the sequels to the Lion King...man those...ahh I don't know but they sucked. Long Live The King.

Comment

Have you seen Madagascar? That music video is hilarious and addicting!
        I want to move it move it!I want to MOVE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Invesco
          When they made the sequels to the Lion King...man those...ahh I don't know but they sucked. Long Live The King.
          Man, I loved the first Lion King. "Oh I just can't wait to be king". That song is one that sticks in my head over and over after watching it. The second one wasn't too bad but the songs did drop down hill.

Disney, now owned by ABC fell into a corporate trap.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X