Clay Aiken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clay Aiken

LOL, anyone see his video Invisible? He has got to be the worst dancer I have ever seen in my life, he didnt even win American Idol and he is getting way more attention then Ruben Studdard.

i dont really like idol let alone clay. i only like hard rock (slipknot) and rap (icp)
    sigpic

Comment

I like to watch American Idol although I hate Clay Aiken. I like just about every kind of music.

Comment

Originally posted by Zmabe
        i dont really like idol let alone clay. i only like hard rock (slipknot) and rap (icp)
        ICP is not rap! It's a bunch of clowns who think they can rap! Try E-40, 2Pac, Eminem, Ludacris, C-Bo, Twista, Mystikal, DMX, and Too Short for some real rap!
        [QUOTE]
        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
          ICP is not rap! It's a bunch of clowns who think they can rap! Try E-40, 2Pac, Eminem, Ludacris, C-Bo, Twista, Mystikal, DMX, and Too Short for some real rap!
          Ya Dhall I know what your talking about,LOL.. ICP isnt anything compared to all the ones you mentioned. To bad Tu Pac is dead, I loved his music.

Comment

apparently dhall you dont like icp. probably because you dont understand em. you like the typical [email protected] rap. money cars and what not, try to think outside the box and not to be so narrow minded. and what catigory would you place icp in?
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X