Calling All Musicians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling All Musicians

Alright folks, im starting a thread to find all the musicians out there. so heres what to do. State ur instrument, favoirte style of music to play, and one claim to fame u have musically. i'll start

I play trumpet

I like Symphony

Im in Colorado All State Orchestra this year.
    Any coach who listens to fans is going to be sitting with them pretty soon. - Bobby Bowden

Originally posted by AvsFan26
    Alright folks, im starting a thread to find all the musicians out there. so heres what to do. State ur instrument, favoirte style of music to play, and one claim to fame u have musically. i'll start

I play trumpet

I like Symphony

And one time, at band camp...

But seriously, congrats on the accomplishment - Personally, I just play the radio.

Comment

I play trumpet. Missed out on honor band. I play the music that the teacher makes us play...

Comment

where do u go to school invesco? btw ive got plenty of stories that start with this one time at band camp lol
        Any coach who listens to fans is going to be sitting with them pretty soon. - Bobby Bowden

Comment

I'm a big fan of bluegrass and mountain folk music.

I play the dulcimer, hammered dulcimer, autoharp and guitar.

While in college, I played electric bass for a progressive bluegrass band. We even made a record (for you Gen Xers, that's how we listened to music before CDs and Ipods....LOL).

I still play bass on occasion at my church.
          sigpic

Comment

thats awesome, i love bluegrass, and ive got a friend in a bluegrass band with his dad. thanx for replyin guys!

Comment

I play the alto sax advanced jazz band and i'm a freshman

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
                I'm a big fan of bluegrass and mountain folk music.

I play the dulcimer, hammered dulcimer, autoharp and guitar.

While in college, I played electric bass for a progressive bluegrass band. We even made a record (for you Gen Xers, that's how we listened to music before CDs and Ipods....LOL).

I still play bass on occasion at my church.
                I think I saw you on a show some years ago......

....kinda back in the woods.......

"squeal like a pig.........."
                j/k
                (and jake still loves you)

I played the trumpet.
                Was actually pretty good.
                Was first chair in high school.
                Was 2nd chair my freshman year in college.
                First chair in my soph year, and participated in a touring jazz band throughout NE/SD/WY to high schools.

Actually tried to play it last year.........

....not p-r-e-t-t-y...........
                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Well, I am the 4th trumpet player in this thread (that is interesting, that many trumpet players)

I was 1st chair in High Schooland I also played for an orchestra . Now I am playing in a musical, and a class

Hey AvsFan, you must be pretty good, I know that orchestra is harder. I used to play with the orchestra from metro
                  Last edited by Bronco_f1; 12-09-2005, 10:48 PM.

:salute:

Comment

rock on trumpet peoples!

Comment

I played the trumpet in HS and my band went to the Orange Bowl parade. As soon as we got back, I dropped out of Band. Just wanted a good trip to FLorida.

Comment

I played trumpet in 6th grade but then the teacher literally said i sucked so i quit and ive never looked back

Comment

Originally posted by AvsFan26

I play trumpet

I like Symphony

i dont know if u consider the microphone an intrument. i do vocals fo my band here.
                          sigpic

Comment

vocals definetly rock. once again rock on trumpet peoples. broncerines, my middle school teacher sucked as well ( actually my highschool teacher isnt too great either) but my parents are both like musicians for a living, so basically i dont have a choice to quit. i love it though, its really fun

Comment

Originally posted by bronerines
                              I played trumpet in 6th grade but then the teacher literally said i sucked so i quit and ive never looked back
                              Lol sorry to hear that but you should've switched to baritone then

Comment

Working...
                              X