Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The absolutely most annoying commercial...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The absolutely most annoying commercial...

Ahmma-ka-ma-kee-ta-ba---oooba---oooba-ahmma-ka-ma-kee-ta-ba---ooba---ooba...

Is it just me, or is that freakin' Toyota 4-runner commercial that they play every 5 minutes during football games the absolutely most annoying commercial that you have ever seen or heard...

I have got to give the marketing department at Toyota credit, the native chant is quite catchy...my 3 and 6 year old children run around mimicking the sound for about 10 minutes afterward...

Have you ever heard it...? or...do you kow of a worse commercial...?
    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

It's not too bad. I like the part where they start holding their breath when the truck crosses a creek (or something).

I have to add that eBay's current advertising is the best idea I have seen in a decade.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
    - Carl Sagan

Comment

Once is enough already...

I want to know why they always have to show 4 or 5 of those BOB commercials in a row.

Comment

No the most annoying car commercial is the

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM!!!!

HEY ZOOM ZOOM ZOOOOOM

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM!!!

aggravates the hell out of me

Comment

--- i don't know why that guy won't share his Dr. Pepper with that redhead ---

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
          The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
          http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
          My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

the Sonic commercial with the 2 guys in it.....those are so stupid...IMO....I have to mute it that when it comes on....
            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
              the Sonic commercial with the 2 guys in it.....those are so stupid...IMO....I have to mute it that when it comes on....
              Yeah, they are pretty dorky.

But the one that tops everyone was the McDonalds commercial where the guy told everyone in his office "Get away from my chicken selects".

I would get away from him. In fact, I never bought a chicken select just because of that commercial (really)

:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bad John
                Ahmma-ka-ma-kee-ta-ba---oooba---oooba-ahmma-ka-ma-kee-ta-ba---ooba---ooba...

Is it just me, or is that freakin' Toyota 4-runner commercial that they play every 5 minutes during football games the absolutely most annoying commercial that you have ever seen or heard...

I have got to give the marketing department at Toyota credit, the native chant is quite catchy...my 3 and 6 year old children run around mimicking the sound for about 10
                I almost expect Jeff Probst to come out and say, "The tribe has spoken."
                The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                  HA! They guy was practicing his "smack talk". LOL! That is so stupid.

Most commercials annoy the hell out of me. Rarely do I find one appealing.
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Brawny paper towel commerical. They have a new "Brawny" guy. He's prancing around the kitchen, rubbing a paper towel on the counter tops, and I think he's supposed to look all sexy and pre-orgasmic, but he looks really stupid.

I mean, c'mon! Sex to seel paper towels?
                    sigpic
                    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                    -Sean Payton

Comment

Hey Neeko! Golden Key!

I cant believe it's not butter.
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Can you hear me now?

Good.
                        Can you hear me now?

Good.
                        Can you hear me now?

Good.
                        Can you hear me now?

Good.
                        Can you hear me now?

Good.
                        Can you hear me now?

Good.

Comment

Holiday commercials that are still being shown lonnng after the holiday.

Comment

Any local commercial selling cars or furniture where they try to be funny or bring in their family/kids/wives!!!Or talk so fast I have no clue what they just said!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by T140
                              I mute them all... for all i care, they shouldn't be paid attention to because they interupt my show and i hate them all.

Stupid commercials aren't going to get me to buy your stupid product, so stop trying!!!! Commercials make me angry and sometimes i turn off the TV if the show goes to commercials. They just annoy the hell out of me..

Fair enough.

But how do you expect the TV stations to make money, and thus, continue to broadcast programming you enjoy?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                              You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
                              X