The best commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best commercial

Well, I know there are some pretty good commercials on tv.

One of my favorites are the two guys who are dancing in their office from a Nextel commercial. Their boss comes in and asks them about some shipment, they use the product and then keep dancing

:salute:

http://www.carlsjr.com/ontv/10852158

Watch that.

When you don't get sleep for about 20 hours, and have taken an exam that has udderly (haha punny) violated you, that will be the most hilarious thing you have seen.

Comment

http://www.ifilm.com/superbowl?htv=12

Also, a ton of last year's superbowl commercials ^_^

Comment

Miller Lite has this Christmas commercial going right now and they say "enjoy the lites". They show this house where the lights are dancing and are synchronized with rock music. It is totally awesome.

Now, when I first saw this, I thought it was trick photography or something. Oh contraire.

They just showed a house on the news in Salt Lake City that does this for real and blows that commercial house away. This guy has his whole house, trees and decorations done so great, and when they showed that, it makes you just stare. Evidently this guy spent thousands of dollars to do this.

I just thought that was so cool.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

was it this? http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/xmaslights.html
          Go Huskers.

Comment

Yes, that is the one.

I wonder how the neighbors like the music? Sorry I don't have a link to the Salt Lake City house. I am sure there are others around the country doing this.

Sorry, not trying to hijack the thread.

sigpic

Comment

I emailed my cousin in Cincinnati the link and here is his reply:

you do know that light display is here in Cincinnati, but he has already turned it off cause it was causing traffic problems , cause all ya had to do is drive past his house and turn your radio to a specific channel and you could here the music ...cool eh

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7
                That was sweet!

:salute:

Comment

Hil-arious! I WANT TO F YOU IN THE A!
                  BTW bad bad bad language

Comment

I like the Budweiser commericals with the clysdales.

The newest one is where they are throwing snowballs at each other.

The classic that starts out"Holiday Greetings from Budweiser..."

The clysdales playing football...and the review by the "zebra"
                    sigpic
                    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                    -Sean Payton

Comment

I am a Coors drinker but always loved those Clydesdale commercials. This year, the guy is setting up the lights on down town mainstreet, and they won't turn on until the Clydesdale's roll in and they light up the street.

Very Cool!

I am a big fan of Xmas lights hence why our power bill hit $120.00. lol. I get off on that stuff but worth the bill. Also why I loved the fore mentioned Miller Lite commercial.

But another one that has me laughing was Staples with the easy button. Santa's elves are there carving digital cameras. The gal at the end sprinkles dust on the wood cameras and says "see.......extra pixels".... LMAO!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_f1
                        Well, I know there are some pretty good commercials on tv.

One of my favorites are the two guys who are dancing in their office from a Nextel commercial. Their boss comes in and asks them about some shipment, they use the product and then keep dancing

that is a good one........
                        Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                          I like the Budweiser commericals with the clysdales.

The newest one is where they are throwing snowballs at each other.

The classic that starts out"Holiday Greetings from Budweiser..."

The clysdales playing football...and the review by the "zebra"

Bud always has the best ones....
                          Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

I like the one with Peyton Manning having the guy sign his melon...for some reason that one cracks me up....

theres also the one with the bald guy wearing the snickers on his head and the people he works with tells him to take them off his head cause they all know he is bald....kinds goofy tho.........
                            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                              I like the one with Peyton Manning having the guy sign his melon...for some reason that one cracks me up....
                              D- Caf
                              bomp bomp

D- Caf
                              bomp bomp

That part cracks me up. That was clever.

And the Snickers guy? That is so stupid it's funny. The lady keeps staring at him. "You're not fooling anyone" LOL!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X