Nip/Tuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nip/Tuck

Okay, I ran a search for a thread on this show, but couldn't find any...so I thought I'd open up discussion of the season finale for those who watch.

First of all, what the crap! I had pretty much figured that Dr. Costa was the "Carver", but I had never figured that hot piece of tail, Kit, to be in on it, let alone his little sister. I was so hoping he was dead, but what the hell, when you watch that show, you almost come to expect it.

Secondly, I'm wondering if that tranny really shot that chick's dad? He needed to be shot, but I'm wondering if he/she really went through with it. I just can't imagine what it would be like to have your winky cut off, regardless of whether or not he was going to do it anyways. I'm seriously beginning to wonder about Matt, looks like he's gonna be hookin' up with trannys his entire life now.

Oh yeah, I'm also wondering what's going on with Julia's baby. It didn't look good, so I guess that and the situation with the tranny will be next season's big dilemma's. The Carver may be back, but I think we've seen just about the last of him...but who knows...that show is so unpredictable.

Discuss.

Thanks alot for ruining it for me.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
      Thanks alot for ruining it for me.

Comment

Um..................... this is a show? Nip/Tuck?

Sounds like a bad Joan Rivers reality show.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
          Um..................... this is a show? Nip/Tuck?

Sounds like a bad Joan Rivers reality show.
          Funny you should say that, she actually did appear on the show a couple times...surprise-surprise!

Oh, and Vulcan, I'm sorry.

Comment

Working...
          X