Random Christmas Cp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Christmas Cp

Well we are right on the doorstep for X-mas.

So since it is the holiday season. I will randomly give CPs out to five people who post in this board who I may not be overly familiar with.

I think it would be a good idea if posters here did the same. Why not give some one a random Cp award for anything? It is a way to say Happy Holidays and acknowledge their presence on the board.

I know it may sound silly, but hey it is X-mas. Just pick someone you may have seen around and give it a shot.

After all it is better to give than receive.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Am I overly familiar to you?

Good idea, BTW.

Comment

Happy Merry Random Christmas!

I'm going to go spread some random cheer! (I don't know how many it'll let me though... can you suspend the 5 max for a few days? Tis the season! j/k)
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by lordtrychon
        Happy Merry Random Christmas!

I'm going to go spread some random cheer! (I don't know how many it'll let me though... can you suspend the 5 max for a few days? Tis the season! j/k)
        Yep... I'm out now... and it wouldn't even let me randomly give me some CP...
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
          Well we are right on the doorstep for X-mas.

So since it is the holiday season. I will randomly give CPs out to five people who post in this board who I may not be overly familiar with.

I think it would be a good idea if posters here did the same. Why not give some one a random Cp award for anything? It is a way to say Happy Holidays and acknowledge their presence on the board.

I know it may sound silly, but hey it is X-mas. Just pick someone you may have seen around and give it a shot.

After all it is better to give than receive.
          LOL I always give xp away just for the heck of it.
          sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

HAppy Merry Christmas !!!

Comment

Thanks, Elway! and/or to my Secret CPanta!!!
              Winter is Coming!

Comment

Nice idea Elway.

Comment

Took a second go at it... got one more out... spreading that cheer! It's like Broncomania secret santa! (Except the first one I did, I tagged my name on out of habit... oops!)
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic

Comment

good idea, i dig it

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Happy Christmas

:salute:

Comment

What are Cp's.........!??

Oh well, Merry Holidays everybody! (politically incorrect to say Christmas now)

Comment

Great idea.

Happy Hanukkah everyone (Christmas is offensive, right?)!
                          A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
                            What are Cp's.........!??

Oh well, Merry Holidays everybody! (politically incorrect to say Christmas now)
                            Well, I was gonna give you a CP...then you went all PC on me
                            Aww...what the heck, its Christmas, right? Even a sexist pig needs CP!
                            sigpic
                            Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                            -Sean Payton

Comment

Sorry i dont know what a Cp is? Im really new to this board but if you look, you will see i've been very active.

Broncos / Seattle in the Super Bowl

Comment

Working...
                              X