No announcement yet.

Random Christmas Cp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhh Elway! Ever the creator of the clever ideas!
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by sharp_shepherd
      Sorry i dont know what a Cp is? Im really new to this board but if you look, you will see i've been very active.

Broncos / Seattle in the Super Bowl
      Read here on this link. And when you are ready you can practice on my balance to make sure it works. Look at your top right corner.........there is a balane. Click on it to award points to members for their contribution to the board or too you. It may be a post or gathering information to a plethra of reasons.

Here is the link.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/faq....q_new_faq_item
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

Comment

Hey, coach....how do i get off the practice squad?

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
          Read here on this link. And when you are ready you can practice on my balance to make sure it works. Look at your top right corner.........there is a balane. Click on it to award points to members for their contribution to the board or too you. It may be a post or gathering information to a plethra of reasons.

Here is the link.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/faq....q_new_faq_item
          E! You are so noble and helpful! So nice of you to offer your balance as a practice for giving a CP. You won't find many of your caliber around these parts

How ya doin' today? Happy weekend is here!!!
          sigpic
          Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
          -Sean Payton

Comment

Ok I gave out my daily supply in a random manner... and will do so again tomorow also, as soon as the system lets me. After it is not like the system lets us store the ones we give out. So if you haven't committed a random act of kindness, there is still time before the holiday.

Thanks to all who have participated, you may have brightened that persons day up.
            The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

well noones really knows who i am lol..if thats what not overly familiar with means?

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

Given to much cp's in the last 24 hours IO everyone a cp tomorow

Comment

when does a person's CP'S giving out stop...is there a max?
                  Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

I believe it is setup where you can give 5 people CPs a day, and you cannot give the same person CP unitl you have awarded it to 10 different posters.

CPs carry different point values. A new poster may award you CP which would get you 1 point, a poster who has been here longer, when they award you Cp it may be worth more than 1 point.

Comment

Not too late, I just handed out some more Xmas CP cheer! You can too

Comment

Sorta Like the Secret Santa game.
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                          Sorta Like the Secret Santa game.

It can be if you want, but its always good to leave your name or initials so those you give cps to can pay them back to you and know you are dishing them out.

Comment

Working...
                          X