• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (PREV: Saw I 8.4/10 Saw II 8.1/10)

Saw III 7.2/10

Comment

• I saw Saw III this weekend too - I saw saw -

anywho - I liked it - I would give it an 8 although it didnt have the plot twist the first two did - but im a fan of having my questions answered and this one did it for me

I also saw Little Miss Sunshine - I enjoyed that very much - prolly 8.5

Comment

• Experiment In Terror (1962 Glenn Ford/Lee Remick/Ross Martin) 9/10

Underrated thriller with a great ending for any baseball fan (complete with a bit of Vin Scully's play-by-play). Ross Martin (who would later star as James West's sidekick, Artemus Gordon, in The Wild Wild West from 1965-1969) plays the bad guy.

Directed by Blake Edwards of Pink Panther fame.
        My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

• I saw A Night At The Museum...It was surprisingly Funny!!!

I liked it! :thumb:
          Snk16!!
          VulcanGLF2

Comment

• Originally posted by The Executioner
            - Underworld II: 10/10

- Titanic: 10/10
            I love the drama...

What? You think Underworld II is a 10? hahaha. First of all it was worse than the first one... and the Director totally messed it up. He totally abandonded the whole story line of the first one and decides that the stuff that happened in the first one wasn't really how it went down and all of a sudden "dracula" comes out of nowhere (not really dracula but you can tell they tried for that). I was so pissed. I thought Marcus was going to be this big badass that would come and save the day and be even cooler than Viktor was but no.

Anyway...definitely not 10/10. either that or you're just lenient with movies

and I'm not afraid to agree that Titanic was wonderful.

I digress: Last movie:

Smokin' Aces... 6.5 or 7/10. I dunno. It was entertaining. Ryan Renolds and Jeremy Pivon were great. There were some sweet gun-fight scenes. Weird plot with an obvious twist. But if you're looking for a fun movie to just sit and enjoy some shooting, then go see it.
            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealBronco
              What? You think Underworld II is a 10? hahaha. First of all it was worse than the first one... and the Director totally messed it up. He totally abandonded the whole story line of the first one and decides that the stuff that happened in the first one wasn't really how it went down and all of a sudden "dracula" comes out of nowhere (not really dracula but you can tell they tried for that). I was so pissed. I thought Marcus was going to be this big badass that would come and save the day and be even cooler than Viktor was but no.

Anyway...definitely not 10/10. either that or you're just lenient with movies

and I'm not afraid to agree that Titanic was wonderful.

I digress: Last movie:

Smokin' Aces... 6.5 or 7/10. I dunno. It was entertaining. Ryan Renolds and Jeremy Pivon were great. There were some sweet gun-fight scenes. Weird plot with an obvious twist. But if you're looking for a fun movie to just sit and enjoy some shooting, then go see it.
              Everything is a 10 for him

Comment

• i watched timeline. it was hilariously bad. i don't know how to rate it. the acting and script were awful. but it was so bad that it was kinda funny so

Comment

• Happy Gilmore 7/10

Same as any other Adam Sandler movie but I love Adam Sandler movies

I should see Click sooner or later.

Comment

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                    Happy Gilmore 7/10

Same as any other Adam Sandler movie but I love Adam Sandler movies

I should see Click sooner or later.
                    Click was pretty good. It was sort of along the Spanglish side, with a little comedy and a little drama as well. It had a really neat story.

And Reign Over Me looks really good too.

i watched timeline. it was hilariously bad. i don't know how to rate it. the acting and script were awful. but it was so bad that it was kinda funny so
                    I liked Timeline. Paul Walker was a bad choice but if you've read the book then you'd know the movie a little better. And as far as adapted movies go it wasn't too far off.
                    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• Shane (1953 Alan Ladd/Jack Palance) 9.5/10

Comment

• Just saw "The Prince Of Egypt"

It was basically a "Disney-esque" version of "The Ten Commandments"

Was animated, had singing in it, etc.

Good movie to watch with the kids & helps expose to them what went on in Ancient Egypt in biblical times.

Good movie overall
                        Last edited by Sonic Raider; 01-31-2007, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Just saw "Rat Race"

6/10

Some really clever bits...Rowan Atkinkson is superb but where its smart its also really, really, really, stupid.

If you've got teenagers its a good bonding film and worth some laughs but otherwise...
                          Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

• Originally posted by SmithOverTO
                            Just saw "Rat Race"

6/10

Some really clever bits...Rowan Atkinkson is superb but where its smart its also really, really, really, stupid.

If you've got teenagers its a good bonding film and worth some laughs but otherwise...
                            When I first saw that movie in 2001, I was LMFAO, I thought it was the funniest movie I ever saw & I loved some scenes in that movie.

A 10/10 masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by Sonic Raider
                              When I first saw that movie in 2001, I was LMFAO, I thought it was the funniest movie I ever saw & I loved some scenes in that movie.

A 10/10 masterpiece

Admittedly, the rocket car scene with the insane people and Whoopi Goldberg was priceless "We came in the rocketship to win the money!"

And the scene with the fat mailman guy from Seinfield and Rowan Atkinson was bloody brilliant

"I know! We find a drifter and cut out his HEART!"

Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

• The Spy Who Came In From the Cold (1965 Richard Burton ) 8.5/10

Bleak portrayal of the life of a spy.
                                Last edited by keithbishop; 02-01-2007, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X