Last movie you saw-and rate it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sonic Raider
    When I first saw that movie in 2001, I was LMFAO, I thought it was the funniest movie I ever saw & I loved some scenes in that movie.

A 10/10 masterpiece
    You really think Rat Race deserves a 10

Comment

• Originally posted by NBudris

Anything that makes my kids laugh is at least a 6 in my book
      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

• I just watched Zathura

If you seen "Jumanji", this is basically "Jumanji" with a Sci-Fi twist.

Good movie, particularly to watch with young ones.

7/10

Comment

• Originally posted by NBudris
          Yes, I thought it was THAT good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sonic Raider
            I just watched Zathura

If you seen "Jumanji", this is basically "Jumanji" with a Sci-Fi twist.

Good movie, particularly to watch with young ones.

7/10
            Both were cool to watch with my son.
            My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

• Saw Gladiator again. 11/10. Brilliant story, acting, and reference to classical lit and myth. Great sound and better historical accuracy (A good thing Charlie Brown doesnt frequent this board anymore )

Comment

• Gone in 60 seconds: 7.5/10
                Its pretty good but the ending is not what I expected. But good movie.

Smallville 02/01/06: 10/10
                Just watched Smallville tonight, I love it.
                XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

• Originally posted by SmithOverTO
                  Saw Gladiator again. 11/10. Brilliant story, acting, and reference to classical lit and myth. Great sound and better historical accuracy (A good thing Charlie Brown doesnt frequent this board anymore )
                  Lisa Gerard (Ex- Dead Can Dance) did the vocals on the soundtrack. Beautiful voice.
                  My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

• SherryBaby 8.2/10 This is about a women that gets out of prison from stealing for drugs and had a bad drug addiction. The story line is very good and really gets deep how it is for a lot of these individuals.

The girl actress did an absolute wonderful job.

She has a 6 yr daughter whom she was never a part of her life and stay with brother and wife and really do not want her apart of her life right away.

I would say more but in the middle of the movie it shows a glimpse why she went the route she did and not her brother, which is very depressing (not cry depression but realism).

They did a great job not getting away from the plot with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by keithbishop
                      Lisa Gerard (Ex- Dead Can Dance) did the vocals on the soundtrack. Beautiful voice.

Now We Are Free is my new favorite song. Your right, its utterly fantastic

Comment

• Alpha Dog 7/10

Comment

• Fearless 6.5/10

It was alright. The action was pretty good, but the story dragged at times. IMO the people that made this movie did a poor job of establishing how much time elasped from one scene to another (we're talking years).

Good thing a friend bought this for me for Christmas. I don't think I would've bought this DVD after seeing this movie in the theatre. If you really want to watch an Asian flick, it's good enough I guess. But if you're looking for some higher quality in your Asian flicks, I suggest you look somewhere else.
                          sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

• because i said so

it was alright

Comment

• Ladykillers- Tom Hanks, 8out of 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
                                Fearless 6.5/10

It was alright. The action was pretty good, but the story dragged at times. IMO the people that made this movie did a poor job of establishing how much time elasped from one scene to another (we're talking years).

Good thing a friend bought this for me for Christmas. I don't think I would've bought this DVD after seeing this movie in the theatre. If you really want to watch an Asian flick, it's good enough I guess. But if you're looking for some higher quality in your Asian flicks, I suggest you look somewhere else.
                                Fearless 5/10

Compared to most Asian action movies this one is HORRIBLE.

In my opinion it was a very bad movie for Jet Li to go out on because the movie didn't really flow right, and like you said the time elapsing was horribly done.

The action scenes weren't that great either and some of the lines were pretty cheesy.

Comment

Working...
                                X