Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Preview of Reno 911: Miami. Very funny! 8.5/10

Comment

• Watched Man of the Year again last night.

I think it's pretty funny. I wish we actually had someone like this to run for president.

7/10
      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• Primo Amore

An Italian thriller abou a goldsmith, Vittorio, who is obsessed with the weight of his new girlfriend - she is very skinny at the beginning of the film. But Vittorio wants her to weigh LESS. So, she goes on a virtual starvation diet to win his affections. It is so horrid how much he abuses her. There is a lot of nudity in it and the nudity gets pretty sickening towards the end when her weight loss has taken on extremem proportions. This story is supposedly based on a real person's life. Scary what a person would go through for love...

I'd give it about a 5/10. Nothing great. But after I saw it, I know I'd never forget it !
        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• Donny Darko directors cut

10/10!!!!
          Best movie I have ever seen. After I was done, I watched it again. I never had done that before. Makes me wonder and think like crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheesehead4
            Donny Darko directors cut

10/10!!!!
            Best movie I have ever seen. After I was done, I watched it again. I never had done that before. Makes me wonder and think like crazy.
            Awesome movie. I have a replica of that bunny mask but I hide it because it gives me the heebie jeebies!

Comment

• Posidian (sp?)

I thought it was a good movie, 7 out of 10.

PEACE!!!

Comment

• The BlackDahlia

Gawd awful! I had to eject it after less than 5 minutes. It was all over the place. Then, I read some reviews. Seems I saved myself 1 hour and 45 minutes of sheer boredom.

I'll think twice before renting another Brian De Palma flick--totally self indulgence on his part.
                Life, for me, has been an ongoing education. When Graduation Day arrives, my diploma will be my death certificate.

Comment

• Snakes on a plane....AWFUL! I feel asleep...Yes it was that bad! its say 2/10

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterShake
                    Awesome movie. I have a replica of that bunny mask but I hide it because it gives me the heebie jeebies!
                    lol, that would be really cool to have. It is creepy though.

Comment

• Beerfest 6.5/10

Pretty damn funny, but pretty damn stupid, too, as should be expected. The Germans are hilarious as is "Fink"
                      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

• Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

10/10

All the Star wars movies get a 10/10 from me
                        sigpic

Comment

• Ghost Rider 7/10... I've seen this yesterday, and though it received negative reviews, i liked it. As far as storyline, it's not in Xmen's and spidey's ballpark, but it fares better than other marvel adaptions that have been released over the years. FF, elextra, blade 3, hulk, to name a few.

Comment

• smoking aces 10 out of 10!

alpha dog 10 out of 10!

both these movies kick ass!
                            GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

• Had on Van Helsing on the TV but I didn't really watch it because I have the movie.

I give it a 7/10.

Comment

• American History X

Edward Norton truly was great in the movie, should've won an Academy Award for his performance.

As for the subject matter, it was the first time I ever saw what being a skin/nazi, white supremacist, etc. was like in THEIR P.O.V.

There aren't many movies I have watched that makes me want to watch it again & again, but American History X was one of those movies.

4/5 at the VERY LEAST, 5/5 Tops :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                                X