Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last movie you saw-and rate it!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by antiwup
    smoking aces 10 out of 10!

    alpha dog 10 out of 10!

    both these movies kick ass!

    no

    and

    no way in hell.

    i'd give Smokin' Aces about a 6/10 or so...or less...the 6 is generous.

    and I'll be weary of your taste from now on since you put a 10 on that Timberlake piece of crap.

    Don't ever give anything he does or is in or sings a 10...ever. You should be ashamed.

    As for the last two movies I watched:

    True Romance: 8/10. Wierd freakin' movie. But sweet cast and random cameo performances! Gary Oldman and Christopher Walken were awesome.

    Any chic that can kill Tony Saprano with a cork screw and hair spray is a badass.

    and

    The Number 23: 6-7/10: Kind of a new plot but not really. Keeps you interested but doesn't surprise.

    Jim Carrey finally gives a non-funny and actually kind of creepy performance. That's all I was looking for and was pleased to see him deliver.
    sigpic

    DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

    Comment


    • Flushed away...Cute!... My daughters loved it..I'd say 8/10

      Comment


      • The Guardian 8.1/10

        The departed 9.1/10

        ** Pan's Labyrinth got screwed... and should have atleast got best foreign film Oscar!!! Or put it for best directer.. and film with all the other ones!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by NBudris
          The Guardian 8.1/10

          The departed 9.1/10

          ** Pan's Labyrinth got screwed... and should have atleast got best foreign film Oscar!!! Or put it for best directer.. and film with all the other ones!!
          I watched Pan's Labyrinth yesterday and I was blown away. It was much more than I was expecting and it's one of those movies I won't be forgetting.
          Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true.

          It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

          Comment


          • Dreamgirls.

            Loaded with talent. Good story. Eddie Murphy was great.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Nightwing
              I watched Pan's Labyrinth yesterday and I was blown away. It was much more than I was expecting and it's one of those movies I won't be forgetting.
              Yeah Pan's Laybrinth is a pretty amazing movie.

              Comment


              • The Departed

                GREAT beginning but bad ending.

                Don't read past here if you don't want to know.

                My GF wanted to see this since it won an Oscar last night. The beginning was VERY good and incredibly thought out but the ending was such a major let down. I went from, "Man I have to buy this movie" to "WHAT!!! That's it?"

                I'll stop there and let you guys judge for yourselves.

                Comment


                • Chronicles of Ridiiiick: (Im not cussing its Vin Diesel the actor)

                  10/10

                  What an awsome movie, must watch!
                  If you don't like it that means (this is a proof and fact) that you are old man/woman and you should have at least a grandkid.
                  XBL: The1Executioner

                  Comment


                  • Ghost Rider: 1/10

                    This movie is a flaming dog turd. The acting by all of the demon characters was campy and awful, the lead roles were miscast, the special effects were pretty good for 1997, and the holes in the plot were big enough to drive a motorcycle through.

                    Direction sucked. Acting sucked. Effects sucked. Story sucked.

                    Don't see it.
                    HEAR ME ROAR!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by // / yardo
                      The Departed

                      GREAT beginning but bad ending.

                      Don't read past here if you don't want to know.

                      My GF wanted to see this since it won an Oscar last night. The beginning was VERY good and incredibly thought out but the ending was such a major let down. I went from, "Man I have to buy this movie" to "WHAT!!! That's it?"

                      I'll stop there and let you guys judge for yourselves.

                      good lord...not another one.

                      the ending was the best part. if you couldn't see all the symbolism and everything that wrapped up the ending, then you missed everything.

                      There's a reason The Departed took home the most Oscars this year. And rightly so.
                      sigpic

                      DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by NBudris
                        The Guardian 8.1/10

                        The departed 9.1/10

                        ** Pan's Labyrinth got screwed... and should have atleast got best foreign film Oscar!!! Or put it for best directer.. and film with all the other ones!!

                        How did it get screwed? It won 3 Oscars. That's one less than the one that took home "Everything". The Departed won the most with 4 out of 5 nominations.

                        I think the Acadamy recognized Pan's well enough. I believe it was nominated for much more, and I wouldn't have minded if it won Best Original Score but...
                        sigpic

                        DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                          Ghost Rider: 1/10

                          This movie is a flaming dog turd. The acting by all of the demon characters was campy and awful, the lead roles were miscast, the special effects were pretty good for 1997, and the holes in the plot were big enough to drive a motorcycle through.

                          Direction sucked. Acting sucked. Effects sucked. Story sucked.

                          Don't see it.

                          hahaha. the best part was the cover of "Ghost Riders in the Sky" but they should have had Cash's version instead.

                          and I agree with you even though I think I gave it a 6. But i was being generous and I was in a good mood. mostly because i was entertained at how bad it was...
                          sigpic

                          DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by RealBronco
                            hahaha. the best part was the cover of "Ghost Riders in the Sky" but they should have had Cash's version instead.

                            and I agree with you even though I think I gave it a 6. But i was being generous and I was in a good mood. mostly because i was entertained at how bad it was...
                            The only time I'll give a movie a "1" is if I'm in a bad mood and the movie is a veritable shower of crap.

                            "Ghost Rider" qualifies.
                            HEAR ME ROAR!
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by RealBronco
                              hahaha. the best part was the cover of "Ghost Riders in the Sky" but they should have had Cash's version instead.

                              and I agree with you even though I think I gave it a 6. But i was being generous and I was in a good mood. mostly because i was entertained at how bad it was...
                              Honestly I think it could've been really good if they actually did a better job at it (casting, story, etc.)

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                                Honestly I think it could've been really good if they actually did a better job at it (casting, story, etc.)
                                hahaha. well yeah. Cage was a horrible choice and the bad guys were idiots. The writing was cheesy and everything. I dunno which was worse, this or Daredevil.

                                No, I think Ghost Rider takes the cheese.... hmmm
                                sigpic

                                DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X