Last movie you saw-and rate it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post

Ben Hur is in my top 10 of all time. The Chariot Race was amazing especially for not using high tech computer graphics. Great film making
    Have you seen El Cid?

P.S. Did you know Ben Hur is from New Mexico?
    Last edited by samparnell; 04-01-2021, 03:37 PM.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Have you seen El Cid?
      Only a couple of times when I was much younger. I heard Amazon had a series on El Cid but haven't seen it yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post

Only a couple of times when I was much younger. I heard Amazon had a series on El Cid but haven't seen it yet.
        I will check that out.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
          Godzilla vs Kong: 8/10
          Good movie, i think it does good effort for both fan bases. Zilla fans like myself would enjoy it, and Kong fans would enjoy it. The first part of the movie is 85% Kong, so it does kinda start off like Godzilla is a feature in a movie that gives off the vibe that it's his movie.
          Fight scenes are great. If you wanna see large beast fight, this is the movie for you. Yes it has a human element, and I know for a lot of people, that's what they dislike the most in Godzilla movies. They want Godzilla on the scene at all times just wrecking monsters. Not love stories, family bonding, humans being humans.

Nice little twist for the second part of the movie, which would go into spoilers, so not gonna talk to much about it, other than I smiled a little at it. Being the big Godzilla fan that I am.

Visuals are great, these recent Kong and Zilla films look insane.
          Just finished it. Loved it. One of or probably the best of these last decade reboots.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post

I will check that out.
            It’s good.

Comment

• Mortal Kombat 8 out of 10
              The opening scene set the stage and i must say, holy....
              Don't go into this expecting good acting or some great script. Watch it for what it is, a video game movie about people just fighting. It delivers on being a good fighting/action flick.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                Mortal Kombat 8 out of 10
                The opening scene set the stage and i must say, holy....
                Don't go into this expecting good acting or some great script. Watch it for what it is, a video game movie about people just fighting. It delivers on being a good fighting/action flick.
                I almost stayed up late waiting on it but decided not to. Woke up early and almost started it but was afraid my youngsters would walk out and see it without me realizing. Can’t wait though. I’ve been excited for it.
                sigpic

Comment

• Academy Awards tonight. No doubt it will be one of, if not the least exciting awards ever. Not a lot of movie going these days.

Nomadland will win a bundle.

Comment

• The King

Pretty decent. 7/10. Pattinson was great. I want to see a whole movie of nothing but Pattinson as a French villain. I would pay money to see that. lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X