No announcement yet.

What movies have you walked out on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lion King. Only movie I ever walked out on, it was horrible!

And whoever walked out on Gangs of New York, good job, that movie sucked, too. I just didn't see it in the theatre.

Comment

i walked out on iRobot, but only because the theater's power went off... The move theater was pitch black... I left ten minutes before the end

i think thats the only time i have left a movie early............

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
        WHAT!!!???!!?! How could you walk out of that???? It's a great movie!

If by great, you mean a pile of steaming cow dung, then yes, its great.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

your crazy about Crouching Tiger and Hero. You would probably say the same thing about House of flying daggers then. They are real works of art. I feel like there should be alot more films like them, especially cinematically.

Anyway, i walked out on the 3rd Scary movie. I liked the first two but after not laughing at all for an hour.... i just left.
          The second coming of Jesus already happened, it was John Elway.

Comment

Originally posted by elwaysbrother
            your crazy about Crouching Tiger and Hero. You would probably say the same thing about House of flying daggers then. They are real works of art. I feel like there should be alot more films like them, especially cinematically.

Anyway, i walked out on the 3rd Scary movie. I liked the first two but after not laughing at all for an hour.... i just left.
            They are not. All they did was take the special effects the Wachowski's invented and overused it. You can't seriously tell me that Crouching Tiger had a real plot. And, if it did, they wouldn't have put in all that extra crap like walking on bamboo. I'm sorry, but that **** is unrealistic, if I wanted to watch rediculousness like that, I'd watch Animae, and I am not into that.

As for the only movie I've ever walked out on: Alexander. Utterly horrible.
            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

I walked out on that movie Evolution, but just like jared, it was because my date was feeling frisky.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Working...
              X