• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stern on satellite radio tommrow

who will be wasting their time listening to that nonsense

not me said the brown cow

You're welcome, m8'z.

me. i have been listening to stern for about 15 years. Makes going to work very enjoyable every morning. Lots of great memories with old show. Time to make new ones.
    The second coming of Jesus already happened, it was John Elway.

Comment

Rumor has it he dropped over 60 F-Bombs, what a crude talentless jerk
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

Comment

I'd listen, but there is no way in hell I'll pay $150 for a radio then pay a monthly fee to keep using it.

That's stupid.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

If I want to be annoyed by radio, I can find plenty of free stations to do it, without having to pay for it.

I've listened to Howard for years and years... never has a man talked so much, yet said so little and not been in politics.
          The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

I am not interested in it at all. Stern is a sick perverted worm and I would not pay to listen to it speak.
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Well i have to say. today's show was so funny i literally almost crashed my car driving to work. And bubba the love sponge is an unexpected suprise. i didn't know if i was going to like him or not but his great. It's funny that someone has the most radio ratings of all time and has been on top for over 20 years has "no talent."

I got sirius a year ago and have never even listened to regular radio since. i love all the talk radio. NFl channel, espn channels, the politcal channels and news. Plus 65 non commercial music channels. It's really worth it if you are in your car alot. I am at least 2 hours a day. Do you know that a year ago Sirius had 600k subscriptions and now they have 3.3 million? That's a crazy jump for one year. I just wish i would have invested a year ago!
              The second coming of Jesus already happened, it was John Elway.

Comment

I've had Sirius for a couple of months, I got it for the music and nflradio/maxim. But now that Howard is on, i'll listen to him too.
                vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elwaysbrother
                  Well i have to say. today's show was so funny i literally almost crashed my car driving to work. And bubba the love sponge is an unexpected suprise. i didn't know if i was going to like him or not but his great. It's funny that someone has the most radio ratings of all time and has been on top for over 20 years has "no talent."

I got sirius a year ago and have never even listened to regular radio since. i love all the talk radio. NFl channel, espn channels, the politcal channels and news. Plus 65 non commercial music channels. It's really worth it if you are in your car alot. I am at least 2 hours a day. Do you know that a year ago Sirius had 600k subscriptions and now they have 3.3 million? That's a crazy jump for one year. I just wish i would have invested a year ago!
                  yeah i love mine to except i got xm. i'm listening to it now over the net. I wished stern was on XM i think he's hilarious. some people just have no sense of humor at all
                  the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by So.CalBRONCOFAN
                    I've had Sirius for a couple of months, I got it for the music and nflradio/maxim. But now that Howard is on, i'll listen to him too.
                    I've never figured out the point of the maxim/playboy channels but oh well. I also like satellite radio better because of the great reception you get. very little static you can listen to it whenever unlike regular am/fm with the loud static and whatnot. I wished Xm got the NFL stations
                    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Working...
                    X