UFC ultimate fight coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by armedequation
    my bad, I misread that. I do think that Frank is on a whole different lvl than his brother. Its too bad that ken didnt take after him
    I agree with you, I think that Frank is more down to earth and humble. He would have been a better selection for a coach on UF3. Except I doubt Tito would agree to it, seeing as how Frank can put Tito in his place

(I hate Tito, arrogant jackass)
    Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true.

It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

Comment

here is the result guys!! hope you seen it too!!

match winner loser
      1 Chael Sonnen Trevor Prangley
      2 Josh Koscheck Ansar Chalangov
      3 Dan Christison Brad Imes
      4 Jon Fitch Josh Burkman
      5 Luke Cummo Jason von Flue
      6 Chris Leben Luigi Fioravanti
      7 Josh Neer Joe Stevenson
      8 Rashad Evans Sam Hoger
      9 Stephan Bonnar Keith Jardine

For those new to the sport — or show — you will be able to see fresh fighters grow into champions. BTW.. There is a UFC 59 Countdown show on Monday April 10 at 9pm ET/PT on Spike channel... got your prediction about this fight??

Comment

Gracie

I watch a lot of fighting including Pride. Gracie has fought there and still does the same thing he did 10 years ago in UFC...it works but has not kept up with the evolution of the sport. I think he could pose a totally unique challenge for Hughes, but likely will be dominated. great idea for a fight though...kudos to UFC for this one..can't wait
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X