Around the Horn, Tony Reali, Favorite "horn"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Around the Horn, Tony Reali, Favorite "horn"

Well, it's been awhile since Reali took over and I must say that I've finally gotten used to him.

The first 6 months after Max Kellerman took off I thought the show was going to go in the tank. Reali was horrible the first couple months, he really looked like a fish out of water muting at the wrong times and stumbling over words and giving points for weak arguments while not recognizing good ones. I didn't think he'd ever suprpass Kellerman but now I'm not so sure.

What do you guys think?

Who was better Max Kellerman or Tony Reali?

Also, I'd like to know who your favorite writer on the show is.

I'd have to say mine is J.A. Adande followed up by Michael Smith.

I used to like Woody Paige but now he's become way too much of a cartoon character for ESPN.

Benny

I too have grown into Reali. He has done good lately. I liked Kellerman though. He has a show (or had) on FSN. Sortof like ATH. Michael Holley was my favorite guy until he moved to Kellermans show. Now I like Michael Smith and Woody Paige.

Comment

Originally posted by Invesco
      I too have grown into Reali. He has done good lately. I liked Kellerman though. He has a show (or had) on FSN. Sortof like ATH. Michael Holley was my favorite guy until he moved to Kellermans show. Now I like Michael Smith and Woody Paige.

Yeah, I heard Kellerman's show got canceled.

He's probably wishing he would have stayed at ESPN now.

Comment

I mostly agree with JA Adande and Michael Smith.

My favorite's gotta be Woody Paige. I think Reali hates on him sometimes, and they make fun of him a lot but he makes really good points besides being a homer for the Broncos.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
        2. Taxes
        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
          Yeah, I heard Kellerman's show got canceled.

He's probably wishing he would have stayed at ESPN now.

I liked his show to....thats to bad.

yeah Reali has been doing pretty good lately. I like Micheal Smith and JA Adande.....and Woody Paige sometimes cause he is a Broncos homer
          sigpic

Comment

I have the show recorded every day(DVR) and I love Reali, I hated Kellerman, personally I didnt watch it when kellermen did the show!

Tony Reali all the way!!!
            vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

I like them both, I like reali a little better though just because I only saw a few episodes with kellerman. I would have to say my favorite writers are either Mike Smith or Woody page (I like how he writes retarded little messages on his chalkboard)

Comment

Originally posted by SeekandDestroy
                I like them both, I like reali a little better though just because I only saw a few episodes with kellerman. I would have to say my favorite writers are either Mike Smith or Woody page (I like how he writes retarded little messages on his chalkboard)

yeah that is pretty funny.
                sigpic

Comment

I loved his chalkboard on Friday when he drew up a play, he had the things reversed, lmao. Then he kept drawing lines until all you saw was a white blob of arrows.

sigpic

1. Death
                  2. Taxes

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                    Well, it's been awhile since Reali took over and I must say that I've finally gotten used to him.

The first 6 months after Max Kellerman took off I thought the show was going to go in the tank. Reali was horrible the first couple months, he really looked like a fish out of water muting at the wrong times and stumbling over words and giving points for weak arguments while not recognizing good ones. I didn't think he'd ever suprpass Kellerman but now I'm not so sure.

What do you guys think?

Who was better Max Kellerman or Tony Reali?

Also, I'd like to know who your favorite writer on the show is.

I'd have to say mine is J.A. Adande followed up by Michael Smith.

I used to like Woody Paige but now he's become way too much of a cartoon character for ESPN.

Benny
                    I've only been watching it for a year so I missed Max when he was hosting. I do like Michael Smith best. Yea that Woody's a big goof.. Escaladeee lol
                    Go Steelers!

Comment

Originally posted by Polamalus_Angel
                      I've only been watching it for a year so I missed Max when he was hosting. I do like Michael Smith best. Yea that Woody's a big goof.. Escaladeee lol

I think Max was somewhat more lively than Reali.

Reali is little more chilled out.

He's trying to work on that "cool guy from New York" angle.

Comment

Did anyone catch who won today? I missed it.

sigpic

1. Death
                        2. Taxes

Comment

my fav is definitely max kellerman
                          and my fav writer is definitely woody paige. i remeber a couple years ago when he said the broncos were gonna go undefeated I've like him ever since
                          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Apparently Marriotti is the alll time wins leader now since he won today.

sigpic

1. Death
                            2. Taxes

Comment

I still think Max was the better host. He brought more energy to that show, and he's the reason why I watched it in the first place. I liked how he opened each show with "these 4 things I know are true."

Reali is okay. I'm with those who thought that ATH would go in the tank after he became the host, but he's held up pretty well.

As for my favorite writers, I have to go with Tim Cowlishaw and Bob Ryan, who said one of the funniest things that I heard on the show. It went something like this.

"I only went to a Nascar race one time. After one lap, I said to myself 'Please, God make them go faster.' I have to sit through 250 laps of this!?"
                              sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Working...
                              X