Photography question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photography question

Anybody know what kind of camera/film this is?

http://www.monacaron.com/
    Last edited by AsianOrange; 01-25-2006, 11:52 PM.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Originally posted by AsianOrange
    Anybody know what kind of camera/film this is?

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5...ona-caron2.jpg
    Clicked the link and it said access denied for security reasons (On my home PC). Are you posting something you shouldn't you naughty mod????

Seriously you might want to check the link as my browser doesn't seem to like it...

Comment

Originally posted by Q-niverse
      Clicked the link and it said access denied for security reasons (On my home PC). Are you posting something you shouldn't you naughty mod????

Seriously you might want to check the link as my browser doesn't seem to like it...
      Yeah my browser dosent like it either.
      sigpic
      Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Access denied. Sorry

Comment

wow...I can still see it...here is a better link.

http://www.monacaron.com/

And if I happen to post something I'm not suppose to, I be out of a job

Comment

I see a photo of a girl painting a truck on what looks like a concrete wall. You can just barely make out KODAK on the side there. Looks like slide film to me. but I am no expert. One can do anything on the computer. It could just be an effect the person putting up the picture likes to use.

Dont see any camera.

Edit..... Looks like you still have a job to me.

Comment

I see this style of photo often but never get the name of it...still looking, thanks for responding though JW!

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                I see this style of photo often but never get the name of it...still looking, thanks for responding though JW!
                I;d try that conact Mona option, and ask her if she can connect you with that photographer. He should be able to guide you to what you seek.

Worth a try.

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                  I;d try that conact Mona option, and ask her if she can connect you with that photographer. He should be able to guide you to what you seek.

Worth a try.
                  try googling the photographers name thats toward the bottom of the pic
                  the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
                    try googling the photographers name thats toward the bottom of the pic
                    Did so and i got a response!

Here's what it says

"The frame around the square image comes in this case from scanning an
                    analogue print that is printed "full frame" with the negative carrier
                    filed out so none of the image is cropped. The rough frame is a very
                    analogue look that of course can be faked, but in this case it is the
                    real deal, though it looks like Mona put an orange outline around it to
                    help define it."

Thanks for your responses guys!

Comment

Working...
                    X