Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Hill the Movie!

Silent Hill the Movie!!!

Now that is awesome. I love that game! Played the first one on my Bro's PS and beat it. Then I got Silent Hill 2 on my X-Box. Boy! This looks good. I can't wait to see it! They have Pyramid Head man too!! I didn't see any of those manequin looking monsters in the trailer. Those were freaky!

Look HERE
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

This is a must see movie for me looks good.
    sigpic
    Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Looks like something I would like. Love scary movies.

Comment

Im sorry, but I was never impressed with pyramid head. The first game scared the bejesus outta me though. the fact that the graphics were so grainy just added to it.

They better do this movie right, but then again, Im not holding my breath.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Okay, I've only ever played the demo for Silent Hill. For one reason: it scared the hell out of me hahahaha.

I was like: "hey what's this game?" i start playing and the little movie starts and shows all this weird stuff happening (like in the movie trailer where the girl turns up missing and the woman is looking for her, and then the husband comes to look for them) and then i'm playing and my damn controller starts beating like a heart....and then i was like: "welp....i'm out." and turned it off hahahahaha.

so needless to say, unless i have a good reason (some girl to go with me) i won't be watching this. i say that, but then i probably will....because it looks really good.
          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Just watched the preview, and all I can say is, it looks decent.

Im glad that they have the hell version of each place. but judging by the beginning, Its based on the first silent hill (IMO, the best one)

If so, they changed the names (and genders) of some of the characters, but thats only minor.
            Ive become wary about game-based movies since they made that piece of crap resident evil movie (way to ruin a kickass game series.) so I'll reserve judgment.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

you're not the only one who can fight in the air!

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
              Im sorry, but I was never impressed with pyramid head. The first game scared the bejesus outta me though. the fact that the graphics were so grainy just added to it.

They better do this movie right, but then again, Im not holding my breath.
              you spoony bard! excellent quote from what is only the single greatest rpg of all time. not sure what i think about the kung fu jesus, but you can't go wrong with tellah.

as to the silent hill movie, well, video game movies don't usually turn out well. but that was one scary game. in college my friend and i would close the doors and turn out the lights to play the first one.
              sigpic
              go broncos
              share the sidewalk
              liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Working...
              X